Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It's sad to see my good friend responding in knee-jerk fashion to defend our dear Valencian puta.  And resorting to similar rhetorical techniques to try to prove your point.

Let's stipulate that Martina is in fact satisfying Alberto for the sake of argument.  You have chosen to argue the one thing that cannot be easily proven.  

Why not address the key behavior that is evident and visible to all, the behavior that causes some of us to question the health of their relationship ... that being her desires and urges to leave the apartment at night and often not return for many hours.  For this, the "Martina is a saint crowd" has no response ... except that she is a "fun  girl that likes to dance'.  OK

The issue of whether she satisfies Alberto is not relevant in my opinion.  

I don’t know ( even if I could easily .. ) what , how , where and with who spends her nights .. I only know that if she was sexually satisfied , what’s the point of keeping on sexually with Alberto if all of her needs are satisfied ? 

As both good friends omedo and emnv have said repeatedly , Martina isn’t a saint .. Alberto many times hasn’t liked or approved some of her actions but in my country here we say that there’s no point trying to prevent or get mad from your BF/GF if the person has decided to do anything with someone else . 

I will always say that if Alberto didn’t like the situation , I believe he would have quit RLC … I don’t think that Martina would have done the same  as i believe she LOVES the exposure , the popularity , I do believe she loves to be watched but in another “ bossy / demanding “ way because of her character and not like Leora for example who is the top exhibitionist because she has no other interest in her life and this is how she has grown up and knowing it to do professionally .. 

I believe that this couple will always be there for one another even if both of them get married with others and have children , these two will always be special for one another . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

is Martina ( as I have repeatedly said ) that she will suffer if she loses Alberto ( which I believe this will never happen , no matter what happens

your right it will never happen until Alberto grows a pair he willing to put up with whatever shes up to because if he says anything and she goes what has he, he has nothing lets face it he really isnt a looker he cant believe his luck with martina but she wants and needs more he  cant give her, so she's in my opinion is getting it elsewhere, late night facetime in silent rooms out at 1am and back about 4 hours later plenty of time to do what she has to do with whoever or maybe she gets the slap on to go for a long walk nah I dont think so either 

8 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

your right it will never happen until Alberto grows a pair he willing to put up with whatever shes up to because if he says anything and she goes what has he, he has nothing lets face it he really isnt a looker he cant believe his luck with martina but she wants and needs more he  cant give her, so she's in my opinion is getting it elsewhere, late night facetime in silent rooms out at 1am and back about 4 hours later plenty of time to do what she has to do with whoever or maybe she gets the slap on to go for a long walk nah I dont think so either 

If she does it your way, she doesn’t get it very often and must be a quick quickie.  Not her style.

no se si sabeis la fabula de la rana hervida , tu pones una rana en agua hirviendo y salta de la olla automaticamente y salva su vida , si haces lo mismo en agua fria y la calientas poco a poco , la rana muere hervida , no salta , alberto esta en una situacion que se llama indefension aprendida , si me apuras hasta sindrome de estocolmo , ademas de una dependencia emocional de ella , alberto no va a dejar JAMAS a martina , en cambio ella el dia que lo deje lo va a hacer de un dia para el otro , fria , dicotomica , sin ningun tipo de miramientos , cuatro lagrimas de cocodrilo , como el dia que murio black y vida nueva , en terminos de psicologia martina esta aplicando una cosa que se llama TRIANGULACION  , esto no es lo mismo que cuernos , la triangulacion tiene como objetivo crear en el otro la sensacion de que cabe la posibilidad que lo pueda perder , sea con parejas reales o ficticias , dandose un valor que en realidad no tiene , esto provoca en alberto todos esos sintomas que menciono , ademas de la ceguera , dice una frase que el enamoramiento es un transtorno transitorio que hace ver en el otro , cualidades que no existen y oculta defectos evidentes , espero que este señor abra los ojos mas pronto que tarde .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, darkman said:

fijaros si estoy seguro de lo que digo , que el dia que se separen , ella no se quedara el perro , y es de ella , me juego la mitad de mis tierras a que eso sera asi .

I am betting the other half of your land that we will never see them split up on RLC.  They will leave this RCL site and do bigger and better things with their lives than you could imagine.  Do you have a friend, Chema who also has a particular hate on for Martina.  You and Chema must be very jealous of her relationship with Alberto and Taco.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Bla, bla, bla..."So, it is time for the defenders of Martina to reappear" : No, no, it is rather the copy/paste that reappear LOL !

"Sadly you will probably never get the translations which you need to enjoy the life and success of this couple " : It depends because your own translation is not worth anything, so we rely on others that we appreciate very much, so don't consider you as a real translator. You always have the same translation no matter what happens...  LOL ! 

But I must admit that you are, on the other hand, very good to copy/paste your interventions evey time. LOL !

So much fun ...Ok let go back to Martina and Alberto. 

🥱😴😴 perhaps can someone wake me up if she will post something new and not only repeating the same stuff again and again...thanks a lot. By the way, you don't notice at all that you are arguing with the same arguments that you are condemning in others. Pathetic and you sound like one of the many conspiracy theorists who act like the three monkeys...🙈🙉🙊

• Upvote 2

I am sure that you would have no problem with her behavior if she were a man. It's probably still widespread in 2022...maybe a cultural problem too. Can understand that Martina and Alberto's behavior scratches the ego of some men here. Relax, it's not your relationship, I'm sure you'll do better.👍

• Thanks 1

ULTIMAS NOTICIAS , martina despues de ver una aparicion de la virgen en el parque de la ciudadela , se mete a monja de clausura , estan barajando la posibilidad de poner camaras en el interior del convento , creo que la mayoria de hermanas son BI , lesbianas , o sexualidad indefinida . 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Estoy seguro de que no tendrías ningún problema con su comportamiento si fuera un hombre. Probablemente todavía esté muy extendido en 2022... tal vez también sea un problema cultural. Se puede entender que el comportamiento de Martina y Alberto rasca el ego de algunos hombres aquí. Relájate, no es tu relación, seguro que te irá mejor. 👍

tendria  la misma opinion si fuera un hombre , y no jugara limpio , si utilizara el sexo como arma , si manipulara , si triangulara a su pareja , exactamente la misma .