Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

5 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

It would tae a lot longer for me, that would be just warming up but then again im Scottish its what we do best lol

In my youth, I visited some friends in Scotland. We went to a pub, and started to enjoy the brews. I don't remember if we were drinking Caledonian or Tennent's, but it kicked my American ass. My friends put me in the corner booth to sleep as they continued to lift their pints. The next day my "friends" said I was very generous to buy so many rounds. 🍻  I had a great time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Well observed. Thanks. I think she threw up at 2:58 for the first time. Then she went into the kitchen to rinse with water. Use the kitchen cam to hear the sounds. At 2:36:00 she fell against the wall in the hallway.
Really awful to see how Martina is handling her beautiful body: Smoking, drinking, drugs, little sleep, poor fast-foot diet. No school today? Or skipped?

02:36 .... no no, Martina did not spin around in the hall and grab the wall for support, she was practicing her pirouette. 😁

02:58 ... oh my, Martina was a sick puppy last night.  Must have been the corn dogs after choir practice. 😉  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

In my youth, I visited some friends in Scotland. We went to a pub, and started to enjoy the brews. I don't remember if we were drinking Caledonian or Tennent's, but it kicked my American ass. My friends put me in the corner booth to sleep as they continued to lift their pints. The next day my "friends" said I was very generous to buy so many rounds. 🍻  I had a great time.

canny beat a good pint or two of tennents lager lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You get points for posting. You collect points, and then you can spend them at the Members Shop. Depending on you new wealth, you can play games, reset points, upgrade you membership group, eliminate the violation points mods slapped your ass with, etc. You can even buy a mystery box, which is the equivalent to gambling. You might get a bunch more points added to your total, but you might just loose the whole bet.

I've donated my points to others so they could move up to Premium and see the Premium section. So, you can help out your impoverish friends.

Every video or pix post for Martina certainly will help you gain points, so post early and often... 

Wow... didn't even know the shop existed.  Thanks Lord and Master Foamy!  (Yes, a big fan of the almighty squirrel 🖕)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Like in a movie, you should add

• "This show contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing". 🤣

Like in a movie, you should add to all your comments

"This show contains comments that are pure fiction or fantasy". 😂

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Like in a movie, you should add to all your comments

"This show contains comments that are pure fiction or fantasy". 😂

Yes, your right ! and I will add "Based on almost true story and almost no lies" 🤣

• Haha 1

The normal procedure: Went to the guest room this afternoon to jerk off to a nice orgasm.
Then fucked for an exit ticket: next orgasm rubbed on Alberto's knee, juice ran out of her pussy.
Then at 19:07 disappeared.
This afternoon she spoke to Luis on the phone (pretty sure). Tonight she took her old laptop with her. She got a new one a few days ago. No more speculation...
Alberto really is that naive. He thinks she's satisfied now, on the contrary she's just warming up.