Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, Anode said:

I have no intention of changing Leora's mind and even less to make Paul leave and obviously he leaves with these  faults

PS I just noticed that you are more respectful thank you

What possesses someone like you to constantly abuse someone like Paul?

He may not be to your liking, but that doesn’t matter to him does it, because at the end of the day he gets the girl…and you or I and all the other perverts on here don’t .

Everyone now accepts that you don’t like him, leave it at that eh! Otherwise Leora will read what is being written, get pissed of at the insults to Paul and disrespect to her and she will then “ shut up shop “ as a punishment.

Is it all worth it ?…..Your choice ! But I will lay you a wager that if you continue in this vein you will not be on CC at years end.

• Upvote 7

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Qu'est-ce qui pousse quelqu'un comme vous à abuser constamment de quelqu'un comme Paul ?

Il n'est peut-être pas à votre goût, mais cela n'a pas d'importance pour lui, car à la fin de la journée, il a la fille… et vous ou moi et tous les autres pervers ici ne le font pas.

Tout le monde accepte maintenant que vous ne l'aimez pas, restez-en là hein ! Sinon, Leora lit ce qui est écrit, se fâchera des insultes à Paul et du manque de respect envers elle et elle «fermera alors boutique» en guise de punition.

Est-ce que ça vaut le coup ?…..Votre choix ! Mais je vous fais le pari que si vous continuez dans cette veine vous ne serez plus sur CC à la fin de l'année.

Je pense que c'est vous que cela fâche et je n'ais jamais insulter Paul,ni un membre de CC

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Very sexy lady, love her tasting herself. Sometimes she smells her fingers which is really erotic.

Number one gal on Reallifecam, not even close. A nine and Eva behaved on top of it.

Venera's making her way to the top quite quickly.  :biggrin:  

• Haha 1