Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Anode said:

Avant aussi elle sortait tout les jours salon ,copines au pub et ne pas oublier ces sorties jusqu'a des 1 heure du matin

Yes.  I'm wondering how long their Prague gig will last.  Apparently as long as Leora can ride the RLC gravy train. Before Paul came they spoke about a possible move to Georgia according to the Russian speakers.

Hope Paul is able to have friends, perhaps at the gym. He's isn't sociable like the other tenants.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

Elle a du rompre avec ces amies avant que Paul n'arrive de peur qu'elles parlent de trop

Apart from that we don't know if she's broken her friendships but no, I don't think she's breaking them for fear they'll talk too much. And what should they talk about?

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Anode said:

Elle a du rompre avec ces amies avant que Paul n'arrive de peur qu'elles parlent de trop

You make a good point.  She is a master manipulator.  She might not want Paul to be privy to her escapades. If you consider what this woman does in front of us it wouldn't be beyond her to have some real sexual secrets outside the apartment.  We aren't dealing with the Virgin Mary.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I actually make more retired than I did in my career. I don't own a dime. I bought the last home cash. If I can do it anyone can do it if they have a lick of ambition.

All I'm saying, Scutus, is that if they don't get motivated and buckle down working towards the next 50 years they won't have a pot to piss in. They don't now. If you live in the now you will never ever have anything. They don't even own the furniture in the apartment. Masturbating for we old folks has a short shelf life and no future perks, boring hard word does. Go ahead, Leora, and be an exhibitionist and enjoy the ride but for Pete's sake (no offense, Pete) get a job and salt money away. Create a target and strive towards it.

And how much skin off of your derriere will you lose, if they totally ignore your money generated goals. There is more to success than the dollar bill, or whatever currency that you wish to bring up.

As I see it, you are not happy about anything they do, and should she make you happy today, she will not make you happy tomorrow because she did not perform the way you asked her to. 

As I see it, you do not have any idea of what Paul's shop in Krasnoyarsk is doing, that he has a partner running. You have no idea how much cosmetology training Leora has gained in the past two years. Nor do you have any idea of how much money she has saved away. She did not seem to have had any trouble covering the expenses of getting Paul and Eva to Prague. In spite of the war in Ukraine.

I know, in your eyes, she is not a human being deserving of any credit. In your eyes, she is simply a sex object for you to check the capability of your gonads !  Quite frankly Eva has a better understanding of human emotions, apathy, empathy, etc. than you ever will. IMHO !

Have another half pint of white lightening, and settle back and watch the show. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Brokk! said:

Yes, in case Paul couldn't make it to Europe though.

Oh, thank you for that added slant. Have they said anything about their plans after she's off RLC?

If I was her old man I would have found a way to visit her unless she keeps her apartments secret.

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, Brokk! a dit :

A part ça on ne sait pas si elle a rompu ses amitiés mais non, je ne pense pas qu'elle les rompe de peur qu'ils parlent trop. Et de quoi devraient-ils parler ensuite ?

Vous connaissez ces amies , ce qu'ils faisaient,qu'elles genre de filles sont' elles moi non ,alors tout est possible

2 hours ago, scutus said:

And how much skin off of your derriere will you lose, if they totally ignore your money generated goals. There is more to success than the dollar bill, or whatever currency that you wish to bring up.

As I see it, you are not happy about anything they do, and should she make you happy today, she will not make you happy tomorrow because she did not perform the way you asked her to. 

As I see it, you do not have any idea of what Paul's shop in Krasnoyarsk is doing, that he has a partner running. You have no idea how much cosmetology training Leora has gained in the past two years. Nor do you have any idea of how much money she has saved away. She did not seem to have had any trouble covering the expenses of getting Paul and Eva to Prague. In spite of the war in Ukraine.

I know, in your eyes, she is not a human being deserving of any credit. In your eyes, she is simply a sex object for you to check the capability of your gonads !  Quite frankly Eva has a better understanding of human emotions, apathy, empathy, etc. than you ever will. IMHO !

Have another half pint of white lightening, and settle back and watch the show. 🤣

One, I don't want them to end up losers. After watching them for so long they are people I'm pulling for. Money shouldn't be a goal but stability and financial  certainty are paramount in life. You get out of life the results of the effort you put in it. The Hare and the Tortoise.

Lazy people doing as little as possible just getting by end up beggars. You're right, I don't know the behind the scenes. But I know what I see. Two people who own nothing, who buy nothing who don't socialize, who left family and friends for a free apartment and expenses and so Leora can be an exhibitionist. I'm going back out in the garage to finish the Formica so I can get on the deck I'm building so I can get the new engine in the pro touring car I'm building.

Yes, she is a sex object. Hello? WTF do you think RLC is all about?

PS: I don't drink. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2