Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He does indeed Aussie. You'll have to excuse that poster, he does nothing but talk disparagingly about Paul each and every day to the point of obsession, yet pays close attention to his body and watches all his baths......🤨

Someone who wanks over Paul  that's a first

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, backrat said:

and the dog is a major distraction. it was in the old apartment as it barked every time leora got started. to the point she had to lock it out of the room. now it dry humps that teddy bear. I find it distracting to the point it cheapens lenra and her show to that of a sleeze ball. love the girl hate the dog. and your right what is the up shot for her? Paul can get work if he wants it she may find it harder to gain employment. But untill that time I will enjoy that ass every time I get the chance . despite the crummy dog.

Behind every bad dog is a lazy owner. You have to be on them 100% of the time, calm and consistent and relentless. Wha-la a a dog that minds. I appears she's be the same way with kids, too into herself and her needs and desires to spend the time needed to produce good responsible people.

(Oh, I'll pay for that  comment)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2