Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

Just now, Anode said:

What a shitty life they live either sprawled on the bed or on the sofa

What does that say about those who complain about tenants living their " real " life. What would you be doing to perfectly please the viewers, if you were in their shoes ???   What would you be doing, that would make you happy ??????

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, scutus a dit :

Qu'est-ce que cela dit de ceux qui se plaignent que les locataires vivent leur "vraie" vie. Que feriez-vous pour  plaire parfaitement aux téléspectateurs, si vous avez retenu à leur place ???    Que feriez-vous, cela vous rendrait heureux ??????

Il y a plein de choses a faire dans la vrais vie ,musée ,cinéma, restaurent, etc, etc

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

(Oh, I'll pay for that  comment)

No, Mr. Perfect, your retirement earnings would not be enough to even make a down payment, on what you currently owe. If your example of a perfect retirement, is to spend 90% of your time, telling other people that you do not know how to live their lives.

I want no part of your perfect example. Some how, I do not think Leora, and Paul do EITHER !  🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Anode said:

There are plenty of things to do in real life, museum, cinema, restaurant, etc,  etc.

I am talking about what would you do, if you were on camera like they are.  If they were out of the apartment, you would very likely be unhappy about that also.😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4