Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

38 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what Paul is working on the computer all night 

Various things. Working on a program which his mate back home is involved in as well, Leora also has an interest in this (He got sent a package to do with it last week and said to his mate it was Leora who noticed something was missing from it), and also taking extra online courses which sometimes he has to write in English for it, but that's no problem for him. Because of the time difference he can work while she's asleep as it's mid morning back home - Exactly when and why she spoke to him regularly before. And why she said herself that this is work out fine - She can sleep at different times to allow him to do this. All this was discussed before he arrived, it was Leora who said all this.

It's going exactly as planned. Everything you see is how it was meant to be. 

Having said all this though, it will just be ignored i'm sure as it doesn't fit in with their blinkered view 🙄

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago,  dougiestyle4u said: 

No surprise to me how things have changed since Paul's arrival and how the tone or lack of comments in the forums has progressed.

If the comments are few, it is not Paul's fault. The problem is another and more about what's going on here on CC.

I think that the comments aren’t many because there’s nothing to discuss due to the fact that nothing really exciting happens . It is either masturbation or sex , Paul working , Leora cleaning and ironing and both eating , taking showers and playing with the dog .

Leora is spending more and more time on her portable devices gradually , the private  phonecalls are almost not happening anymore , I think there were posts in the past that Leora learns Czech , that Leora was seeing her salon friends or spending time with the friends outside of the apartment.

For many people here , it is a healthy and all going super fine relationship . For many people here , the question would be if they would like to have a girlfriend that stays awake at night because of whatever things need to be done  , sleeps during the day and spend 3-5 hours per day outside of the apartment to walk the dog , go shopping, meet the friends that they don’t want to have them as visitors in the apartment , hobbies , activities and so on ..

If any actual social activity was happening , the discussions would be more I guess as there would be something different to observe , notice and perhaps analyze . So , it is just another day , another week and another month .. the only question actually is how the difficult winter will be due to the heating conditions and how they will deal with the ongoing talks that the heating / energy supply won’t be 24/7 like we have seen Leora doing in her apartment . 

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Et cela prouve que vous n'avez aucune idée de ce qu'ils disent. 

non je ne comprend pas leur discutions ,mais on n'ai sur un site de voyeur Alor je pense que l'on veux voire plus que des personne qui dort ou passe son temps sur un ordinateur et de nous faire que de la routine

on ne fait pas deux  boulots en même temps  car on  néglige le premier comme c'est le cas.

est si il veule faire autre chose que du voyeurisme   et bien qui ferme l'appartement et comme sa on en parle plus mais sa serait dommage car j'adore leora

je pense que beaucoup d'abonnées vont supprimer leur abonnement d'ici peu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RAME said:

no I do not understand their discussions, but we have on a voyeur site So I think we want even more than people who sleep or spend their time on a computer and make us only routine

we do not do two jobs at the same time because we neglect the first as is the case.

is if he wants to do something other than voyeurism and well who closes the apartment and as it is we talk about it more but it would be a shame because I love leora

I think many subscribers will cancel their subscription soon

So basically, rather than be happy herself, she should send Paul home and be on her own all day again simply because some old man in France who she's never met doesn't like him. 

That's as likely as your last line too. 

• Upvote 8

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:
I think that the comments aren’t many because there’s nothing to discuss due to the fact that nothing really exciting happens . It is either masturbation or sex , Paul working , Leora cleaning and ironing and both eating , taking showers and playing with the dog .

Leora is spending more and more time on her portable devices gradually , the private  phonecalls are almost not happening anymore , I think there were posts in the past that Leora learns Czech , that Leora was seeing her salon friends or spending time with the friends outside of the apartment. 

Just in case you're wondering this is roughly called living a normal life, If I was you I'd give it a try you may just be amazed how refreshing normal is.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's happier now than she's been for a long long time. Trust me, everything's fine. She got what she wanted and she's happy. 

Why she quit her happiness at first place ? Why she never visited him to feel happier ? Why she messed with another guy for 1,5 years and she was crying for him , going out 2 times per week to sleep by his place for him when this is always what she wanted  ( that is to be with Paul ? ) WHY SHE LEFT PAUL first place if the life she had was whatever always she wanted ?

My opinion is that she brought Paul because her PLAN A never worked ( that is establishing a way if life the way she wanted in Prague like she had in Russia ) for a number of reasons . There have been people here speaking always about PLAN A and PLAN B …And yes Leora is happy like never before  because she has company , she’s not alone , miserable , depressed and isolated , she has someone by her side whenever she wants and not the loneliness she suffered the nearly 8 months that she was without someone in the apartment ( Malia ) to talk to , keep her at least company even if she was tired by her at a certain point .. 

And the big question remains ? Why Paul immediately after returning from Prague the first time he found a girlfriend ? 

Wait , let me answer 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣😂😬😬😬😬😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔 because this is how answers here at the forum occurs when there are actually no answers ( oh wait , it is all bullshit and I should  ask my Russian translator friends 😨🤔🙏🙏 ) …

Leora is a master manipulator and captivates anyone , she can sell gold to you even if it is the poorest material closest to gold .. I let the people trust you ( I sympathize with your continuous belief and support on her ) but I also remember when you appeared here when Zena made herself suddenly present saying “ WTF ? This is contrary on everything she was saying and wanted to do “ ( don’t have the time to dig the archives for your post concerning Zena when she appeared ) …Just to remInd you that Leora has already her next step organized in case anything happens in Prague for her , let’s see if Paul is aware of any future movements ..And yes , nobody can’t question your knowledge .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1