Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She is in her 30s now and has displayed everything a woman has, does and could do, bated, including bating and being bated by her best friend, inserted tampons and diddled thousands of times in front of an audience.  At some point she has to get a bit anesthetized and slow down her sexual activity.

A drug addict requires a greater dose to chase the big high as do sexual addicts. Anyone can get too much of a good thing.  I'm actually surprised she is still is as active as she is. She has pushed her sexual doses to the limit for 9 years. Expect less not more.

I disagree ..and slow down what exactly ? Sex is the perfect distraction for many things , obviously and despite the improvements with her partner sometimes , since we don’t know what kind of sex she discovered during the months without her current partner , unfortunately for her , the only way she will have herself pleased is by her own self .The partner enjoys getting his wishes , she enjoys seeing him happy which is by default really great ..

But the quality of any interactions between the two , well , I better say nothing .. the daily thumb replays speak by itself and what’s happening elsewhere ..Still , what matters as we say is the feeling and for this , it looks satisfactory ..Still , after the first couple of months of the return of her partner , the masturbation session/shows are gradually increasing ..Someone could wonder why …

• Sad 1