B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

On 10/21/2022 at 8:00 AM, Pete1960 said:

Then why is she staying there instead of elsewhere

I guess because of free rental .. and whoever she knows outside the apartment might not be so easy staying there ? But the way I see it , I can only think how Masha simply offers her apartment ( which clearly now she feels like HOME and this is what it is for her ) to whoever visits her and the way they feel when they are her guests and how they do the same to her when she takes the decision to visit others and especially the ones we have seen in Barcelona .. 

But to be fair , we have also seen a significant amount of decrease in people visiting Masha’s apartment in comparison to the past .. Some really cool Italian friends she had aren’t so “ visible “ anymore , who knows , it  might be that they don’t like Elvis being around her .. Yes , also Masha isn’t the easiest person but in my eyes she’s pretty straight forward and sincere and she prefers doing things and calling facts the way she wants rather than  becoming a diplomat or playing it safe for friendships .. And I think , she has chosen to do as she feels and wants rather than submitting to other people opinions .. but that’s what I think and good friend @rado07who was watching quite in detail the apartment , felt also that her attitude and her actions wasn’t as it would have made him watch anymore and that’s why his really valid and in depth contribution is missing from the forum . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich schätze, wegen kostenloser Vermietung.. und wen auch immer sie außerhalb der Wohnung kennt, wird es vielleicht nicht so einfach sein, dort zu bleiben? Aber so wie ich das sehe, kann ich mir nur vorstellen, wie Masha ihre Wohnung (die sie sich jetzt eindeutig wie ZUHAUSE fühlt und das ist es für sie auch) einfach jedem anbietet, der sie besucht, und wie sie sich fühlen, wenn sie ihre Gäste sind und wie Sie tun dasselbe mit ihr, wenn sie die Entscheidung trifft, andere zu besuchen, insbesondere diejenigen, die wir in Barcelona gesehen haben. 

Aber um fair zu sein, wir haben im Vergleich zu früher auch einen deutlichen Rückgang der Besucherzahlen in Mashas Wohnung festgestellt. Einige wirklich coole italienische Freunde, die sie hatte, sind nicht mehr so „sichtbar“, wer weiß, vielleicht sind sie das Ich mag es nicht, wenn Elvis in ihrer Nähe ist. Ja, Masha ist auch nicht die einfachste Person, aber in meinen Augen ist sie ziemlich geradlinig und aufrichtig, und sie zieht es vor, Dinge zu tun und Fakten so zu nennen, wie sie will, anstatt Diplomatin zu werden oder es zu spielen sicher für Freundschaften.. Und ich denke, sie hat sich entschieden zu tun, was sie fühlt und will, anstatt sich den Meinungen anderer Leute zu unterwerfen.. aber das ist, was ich denke und guter Freund@rado07die sich die Wohnung ganz genau angeschaut hat, hatte auch das Gefühl, dass ihre Einstellung und ihr Handeln nicht mehr so war, wie es ihn zum Anschauen veranlasst hätte und deshalb fehlt sein wirklich stichhaltiger und tiefgründiger Beitrag im Forum. 

Am Mittwoch hast du doch noch geschrieben u. dich bald überschlagen dabei wie Mascha in Barcelona angekommen ist, dass sie von RLC dort hingeschickt wurde um mal die Mädel u. Wohnungen auf Vordermann zu bringen. Viele der Bewohner denke ich kennen sie überhaupt noch nicht u. denken sich was will die denn hier😄Ich denke nicht das Esmi oder auch andere sich von Mascha zu irgendwas Versautes ihrer Art überzeugen lassen.

19 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Am Mittwoch hast du doch noch geschrieben u. dich bald überschlagen dabei wie Mascha in Barcelona angekommen ist, dass sie von RLC dort hingeschickt wurde um mal die Mädel u. Wohnungen auf Vordermann zu bringen. Viele der Bewohner denke ich kennen sie überhaupt noch nicht u. denken sich was will die denn hier😄Ich denke nicht das Esmi oder auch andere sich von Mascha zu irgendwas Versautes ihrer Art überzeugen lassen.

What I understood from ddhm post isn't that Masha is making them doing things, but just by Masha being in the city something magical happened that some girls are doing things.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Was ich aus dem ddhm-Post verstanden habe, ist nicht, dass Masha sie dazu bringt, Dinge zu tun, sondern nur weil Masha in der Stadt war, ist etwas Magisches passiert, dass einige Mädchen Dinge tun.

😀😀😀 mehr kann ich zu deinem Kommentar nicht sagen.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What I understood from ddhm post isn't that Masha is making them doing things, but just by Masha being in the city something magical happened that some girls are doing things.

Just a coincidence I would say and if it is more , well , then Masha really has “ a more than stronger voice “ concerting happenings … can it be that she’s the big boss that is around town and checking invisibly ? 😂 

We need to be honest of course and say that since her arrival though , Ailey and Kassandra reappeared in B7 and that we had the hottest show ever in B4 since Kylie and Rus were tenants and had some things happening when Olivia , Radislava and Tweety were tenants there and I don’t think there’s ANYONE who didn’t appreciate or had the jaws dropped 😂 with what we saw happening amongst the very first day after almost 5 years of Polya and of course always horny Lavika and Anya … let’s see what’s more to come . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Just a coincidence I would say and if it is more , well , then Masha really has “ a more than stronger voice “ concerting happenings … can it be that she’s the big boss that is around town and checking invisibly ? 😂 

We need to be honest of course and say that since her arrival though , Ailey and Kassandra reappeared in B7 and that we had the hottest show ever in B4 since Kylie and Rus were tenants and had some things happening when Olivia , Radislava and Tweety were tenants there and I don’t think there’s ANYONE who didn’t appreciate or had the jaws dropped 😂 with what we saw happening amongst the very first day after almost 5 years of Polya and of course always horny Lavika and Anya … let’s see what’s more to come . 

Hottest show in B4 ? What you taking about?

20 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Hottest show in B4 ? What you taking about?

Considering the “ nothingness “ of B4 , at least Kristy and Monica provided a short of a show entertainment . 

• Sad 1