B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

17 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

What epic fuckery was baby Thor engaged in this time?? Smh

I could of sworn I thought I saw Thor slap Holly when they were in the bedroom somewhere between 13:00 and 13:30.  I could be wrong, because I couldn't find what I thought I saw in the replay.  I surely hope he didn't do that.  Can someone tell me if they had seen the same thing?

2 hours ago, moules said:

The three girls put on temporary tattoos last night.  I think Masha bought them.  She has used them before.

I was just going to ask about the huge tattoo on Holly's arm, but that explains it!

45 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I could of sworn I thought I saw Thor slap Holly when they were in the bedroom somewhere between 13:00 and 13:30.  I could be wrong, because I couldn't find what I thought I saw in the replay.  I surely hope he didn't do that.  Can someone tell me if they had seen the same thing?

He did not slap her.  Tereza was giving her a pill and some water, and Thor grabbed Holly by the arm and tried to pull her onto the bed. She broke away, and yelled at him.  Timur then entered the bedroom apparently is response to the commotion.  I thought it surprising that this outburst occurred in front of Tereza.  He cannot control his temper.

IMO, Thor is insecure and hates being in and inferior position with respect to Holly.  He is not a fun person, and lacks a sense of humor.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

He did not slap her.  Tereza was giving her a pill and some water, and Thor grabbed Holly by the arm and tried to pull her onto the bed. She broke away, and yelled at him.  Timur then entered the bedroom apparently is response to the commotion.  I thought it surprising that this outburst occurred in front of Tereza.  He cannot control his temper.

IMO, Thor is insecure and hates being in and inferior position with respect to Holly.  He is not a fun person, and lacks a sense of humor.

Okay, I'm just glad that didn't happen.  I never did like him being with her anyway.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, quasi said:

I don't think the drug use was what got Radi fired.  I think after the glass throwing incident somebody had to go.  We know that at the time Loraine had some influence and she was not happy with Radi.  We also know that Radi could be a bit difficult.  So when Loraine offered to do more and maybe behind the scenes Radi asked for more than RLC was willing to give then it spelled doom for Radi and the others.  We know that with summer coming Radi loved going to the beach and while at the Villa that was harder, so maybe Radi demanded to be put somewhere else, maybe an apartment of her own, close ot the beach and RLC realized that Radi in her own apartment would be a disaster, esp if she was by herself then the writing was on the wall.  We don't know what was said behind the scenes with Radi, but it had to be big as she had a lot of fans and knew who to be top cam, so maybe she demanded too much and RLC didn't see a payoff for them.  And RLC was getting pressured by Loraine and others that they didn't want to be with Radi, and so the choice was made.  You all know I loved Radi, so I was sorry to see her go and hope that one day we will see her again.  I would love to see her and Mathilda and Alex and maybe some others in an apartment together.

I know Radi requested another apartment before the glass throwing incident. It's my understanding that RLC was going to do that but went back on their word to her. Radi was not asking for anything special and I know she tried a few times to talk to Loraine about the problem, but Loraine would not talk to her about it. As far as her leaving goes, I think she was just part of the 5 girls they decided to replace at the same time.

In my opinion releasing Radi was a very bad business decision, she performed better than Trinity, Leia, Kassandra, Ailey, Monica combined. When you think of the total cost of paying all those do nothing girls, I think paying Radi was a bargain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I saw him forcefully pull her unto the bed.... hope he didn't hit her!!! Dickhead🤬

10 hours ago, quasi said:

I don't think the drug use was what got Radi fired.  I think after the glass throwing incident somebody had to go.  We know that at the time Loraine had some influence and she was not happy with Radi.  We also know that Radi could be a bit difficult.  So when Loraine offered to do more and maybe behind the scenes Radi asked for more than RLC was willing to give then it spelled doom for Radi and the others.  We know that with summer coming Radi loved going to the beach and while at the Villa that was harder, so maybe Radi demanded to be put somewhere else, maybe an apartment of her own, close ot the beach and RLC realized that Radi in her own apartment would be a disaster, esp if she was by herself then the writing was on the wall.  We don't know what was said behind the scenes with Radi, but it had to be big as she had a lot of fans and knew who to be top cam, so maybe she demanded too much and RLC didn't see a payoff for them.  And RLC was getting pressured by Loraine and others that they didn't want to be with Radi, and so the choice was made.  You all know I loved Radi, so I was sorry to see her go and hope that one day we will see her again.  I would love to see her and Mathilda and Alex and maybe some others in an apartment together.

Again..... Do you have any evidence that Radi was removed by RLC or just left herself by her own free will?  I am amazed of the level of "I think I know it all" here.

Thor and Holly having a difficult conversation in the bedroom , starting around 21:08.  Thor doesn't want to hear or doesn't like what Holly is saying to him.

Conversation ends with Holly leaving around 21:15, looking exasperated.

---------------------

Holly then goes into T&T's bedroom and has a phone conversation with unknown person.