B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

On 10/21/2022 at 6:14 PM, rzkjr1 said:

I just wanted to add what I understand about the five girls moving out after Radi left the GP, if this has anything to do with what you’re referring to.  I’m sure the girls were connected with Radi in one way or another.  That is why I believe Olivia and Ulyana had moved into the GP in the first place, IMO, after Ulyana got the understanding that Radi wasn’t this bad person she thought she was in the beginning when her and Olivia were living in B1.  At least that was the impression I had from the expression she used to give to Radi when she was doing things she disapproved of.  I could tell when Olivia got involved with Radi Ulyana didn’t seem to like her as much.  Radi and Olivia were getting very close at that time.  I saw a lot when they were in B1 and also in the GP.  Not long before Radi moved out of the GP, Fiora and her boyfriend moved into the GP for a brief period and I believed it had a lot to do with a connection between her and Radi.  They ended up moving out of the GP right after Radi, and I believe it had a lot to do with that as well, from what I had seen between them.  I truly believe if Radi and Fiora never had that connection Fiora wouldn’t have moved into the GP so quickly in the way she did with her boyfriend. I didn’t know until after Radi left that the cause of her leaving had a lot to do with issues between her and Loraine.  I didn’t understand it until later on because they used to get a long very well.  Anyway, I just wanted to add a little of what I found out and what I know about this after reading the comments.  If anyone else understands or objects to what I’m talking about go ahead and let’s me know.  I didn’t see any connection with Radi and Harley, although Harley was connected somehow with the others as well, from what I know.  I later found out that Olivia and Ulyana are sisters?  I’m not so sure about that, because I couldn’t tell.  I found out very quickly after making the mistake of calling them bed buddies.

I also agree that Loraine had a lot to do with Radi leaving.  Radi had been looking for a companion at the Villa ever since she was moved there in Sept. 2021.  She originally was targeting Karol, but that unfortunately never materialized.  She had brief episodes with Loraine and Olivia along the way, but these were pretty much staged events for the viewers.

When Tweety and Holly moved into the Villa in late Nov or early Dec., it became quite apparent to me that Radi was smitten with the younger Tweety, culminating with their first sexual encounter on December 17th.  Tweety left about 3 weeks later, only to return in Mid February.  During her time away, Cecilia came into the picture.

In looking back, it was obvious that Loraine was jealous of the attention/relationship of Radi with Tweety and Cecilia.  I believe Loraine was a major contributor to RLC deciding to remove Radi.  I think she expressed her willingness to have a relationship with what turned out to be Samson, because she knew Radi would never do it.   That and convincing Tweety to reject Radi, primarily because of the drug use.  I got the sense on multiple occasions that Radi tried to convince Tweety to try them, but you could tell she was not comfortable with the idea and express her feelings to RLC.  It was at this time (Mid to Late March) that Radi was notified of being terminated (epic meltdown).

That's the way I saw things.

• Thanks 1

I don't think the drug use was what got Radi fired.  I think after the glass throwing incident somebody had to go.  We know that at the time Loraine had some influence and she was not happy with Radi.  We also know that Radi could be a bit difficult.  So when Loraine offered to do more and maybe behind the scenes Radi asked for more than RLC was willing to give then it spelled doom for Radi and the others.  We know that with summer coming Radi loved going to the beach and while at the Villa that was harder, so maybe Radi demanded to be put somewhere else, maybe an apartment of her own, close ot the beach and RLC realized that Radi in her own apartment would be a disaster, esp if she was by herself then the writing was on the wall.  We don't know what was said behind the scenes with Radi, but it had to be big as she had a lot of fans and knew who to be top cam, so maybe she demanded too much and RLC didn't see a payoff for them.  And RLC was getting pressured by Loraine and others that they didn't want to be with Radi, and so the choice was made.  You all know I loved Radi, so I was sorry to see her go and hope that one day we will see her again.  I would love to see her and Mathilda and Alex and maybe some others in an apartment together.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2