B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

1 minute ago, moules said:

Thor and Holly having a difficult conversation in the bedroom , starting around 21:08.  Thor doesn't want to hear or doesn't like what Holly is saying to him.

Conversation ends with Holly leaving around 21:15, looking exasperated.

Thor got angry at something Masha said, Timur had a good laugh at it

Thor, do yourself a favor, dump her ass. Her pussy may be sweet, but she's not worth the aggravation. Don't listen to the non-ending " talking to" by irrational females. 

Masha ..... stay the fuck out of it.  Like you have a moral soapbox to stand on and preach.

All of this shit over taking a pill to help with a headache / upset stomach.

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly's phone conversation seems to be with someone either in RLC, or with a very good friend who gives her advice..  But likely this is not Tweety.

Was a close friend, if you hear the girls calling each other "Zaya" it's basically an affectionate name for close friends

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Thor, do yourself a favor, dump her ass. Her pussy may be sweet, but she's not worth the aggravation. Don't listen to the non-ending " talking to" by irrational females. 

Masha ..... stay the fuck out of it.  Like you have a moral soapbox to stand on and preach.

So if I understand correct, you " approve" his actions... Am I right??  

Masha is having a very serious talk and arguing heavily with Elvis on the videocall…Masha told him “ so , if you want to leave me .. “ at one point and at another one either she was telling him that “ you know I do this and that with this one or the other one “ or she asked him if she believes she does that .. i will try and catch the replay , before she went to the toilet she told him “Elvis ( with his real name ) mi fa schifo “ , I don’t translate what this means 😆

51 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Holly might not be totally blameless when they regularly fall out, but Thor's a dickhead, although I suspect that booze is the main culprit. He just can't handle it....end of 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1