B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

18 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What I understood from ddhm post isn't that Masha is making them doing things, but just by Masha being in the city something magical happened that some girls are doing things.

X Factor Laughing GIF by X Factor Global

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I also agree that Loraine had a lot to do with Radi leaving.  Radi had been looking for a companion at the Villa ever since she was moved there in Sept. 2021.  She originally was targeting Karol, but that unfortunately never materialized.  She had brief episodes with Loraine and Olivia along the way, but these were pretty much staged events for the viewers.

When Tweety and Holly moved into the Villa in late Nov or early Dec., it became quite apparent to me that Radi was smitten with the younger Tweety, culminating with their first sexual encounter on December 17th.  Tweety left about 3 weeks later, only to return in Mid February.  During her time away, Cecilia came into the picture.

In looking back, it was obvious that Loraine was jealous of the attention/relationship of Radi with Tweety and Cecilia.  I believe Loraine was a major contributor to RLC deciding to remove Radi.  I think she expressed her willingness to have a relationship with what turned out to be Samson, because she knew Radi would never do it.   That and convincing Tweety to reject Radi, primarily because of the drug use.  I got the sense on multiple occasions that Radi tried to convince Tweety to try them, but you could tell she was not comfortable with the idea and express her feelings to RLC.  It was at this time (Mid to Late March) that Radi was notified of being terminated (epic meltdown).

That's the way I saw things.

Okay, thanks for your input.  What you were saying helped me to know that some of my thinking was correct.  I learned about the issues with Radi and Loraine from someone else.  I had no clue whatever happened between them two before then.  I was sadden when Radi finally left, because I saw a lot of good things coming from her.  I think, I felt bad for her more than anyone else because I had followed her a lot, since I became a member. I loved the way she interacted with most of the people around her when I first joined as a member for the first time last year.  A lot of this was very new to me so, I didn't know that much especially with my language barrier to whatever was being said.  I always thought there was an issue with Radi and Tweety after her and holly left back in December last year, because that was the first time I had seen them involved sexually.  I was saddened then too after that, because I didn't want Tweety to leave, because I loved her a lot when she and Holly started living together in B1 before they moved into B4.  I was so happy when Tweety finally returned to B4 with to be with Holly again.  I didn't think she would ever return.  I didn't know Radi was forced out by RLC.  Anyway, I learn something new ever day. I still hope to see her again one day, even if it's only for a visit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1