B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Holly might not be totally blameless when they regularly fall out, but Thor's a dickhead, although I suspect that booze is the main culprit. He just can't handle it....end of 🤪

He has a mercurial temper which is easily triggered by any perceived slight or affront.  That's his insecurity.  Mix that with his dour personality, and you have an unhappy, unpleasant fellow.  Makes for good drama though, which is fine with RLC until he does a Bruno.

• Upvote 1

Masha is awesome, it was necessary for her to go to the apartment to get excited and finally the girls show their tits. I like masha that's why she always passes by the apartments making them out of the routine, I hope she gets a 3some or even couples have sex next to each other.
another point is that masha doesn't like to see a man being sexist with a woman and is putting thor in his place, I remember once the guy tried to force her and she beat him up

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Tereza playing a little with Holly on the bed.  Oh god, if those two ever had at it, that would be AWESOME.  Tereza has the hottest damn body. Too bad she's so dull.  Holly has a fantastic body, but saddles up with a moron.  Those two going at it like Martina and Nelly did would sell subs!  IMHO 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think that I am going to start watching this apartment. When I first observed I thought the Tereza was boring. I remember Holly from her previous assignments but never saw anything with Tereza until her last two visits at B-2. So Tereza has opened up two threads for me that I want to see play out. Firstly, she and Thor did stinky finger on the balcony at the first party and then she showed evidence at the last B-2 party that she might be a Dominatrix. I say might be because I have only seen two examples: 1) she had a woman (Anya) suck her toes and lick her feet in front of everyone.  2) Tereza gave a different woman (Lavika) a flogging with a leather strop. Some would say that toes two events are sufficient to earn that label. "What is wrong with using the word that describes what someone actually did?" Others might say "Oh, they were just drinking and having fun and those two events had nothing to do with one another".  So just in case these two examples of S&M were coincidental, I'm waiting to see if Tereza does anything else that might be considered evidence. I know from my own observations and experience that a real Dom woman can have an entire harem of subjects or sexually subservient women serving her while chairing the fund-raising committee of the PTA.   

• Haha 1

Since I just started watching this apartment again, I would appreciate any update about what people think is going on between Tereza and Thor. (I saw for myself what they did on camera so I don't need any debate about that). I wonder, also, if there are things about Tereza that have already occurred that fit the Dominatrix definition? Thanks. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voodooox said:

Masha is awesome, it was necessary for her to go to the apartment to get excited and finally the girls show their tits. I like masha that's why she always passes by the apartments making them out of the routine, I hope she gets a 3some or even couples have sex next to each other.
another point is that masha doesn't like to see a man being sexist with a woman and is putting thor in his place, I remember once the guy tried to force her and she beat him up

I agree that Masha has caused some change in what has otherwise been a boring apartment since Kylie left.  Masha may have actually been sent there for the purpose of energizing the participants. (I had given up on the thought of ever seeing everyone show their tits). Masha has little time left to get something significant going. If I were her I would give up on trying to seduce the guys by letting them feel her tits. Instead, I would like to see her try to provoke sex between Holly and Tereza. They did things to each other at a party so it's not like they need a lot of instructions. Masha just needs to help create the right environment for it to happen. 

I don't quite understand why the participants of this apartment (Teresa&Timur / Holly&Thor) are more active do more (positive and negative)  when they visit B-2 than they do when they are in their own apartment. It seems like they are leaving money on the table by giving away the on-camera click bonus money to B-2 when their own miserable apartment is usually so boring. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree that Masha has caused some change in what has otherwise been a boring apartment since Kylie left.  Masha may have actually been sent there for the purpose of energizing the participants. (I had given up on the thought of ever seeing everyone show their tits). Masha has little time left to get something significant going. If I were her I would give up on trying to seduce the guys by letting them feel her tits. Instead, I would like to see her try to provoke sex between Holly and Tereza. They did things to each other at a party so it's not like they need a lot of instructions. Masha just needs to help create the right environment for it to happen. 

I agree Teresa and holly together would be great, but the challenge would be getting rid of Timur for a few hours. With Timur there he would ruin everything, he is so insecure.

• Like 1