B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

H&T fucking

Ahhhhh, young love. The first few months of a relationship when you are always happy to see your love interest. Spend time together. holding hands, laughing, playing, talking about .... anything.  It's a time of "no problems", just enjoyment.

And then, we have the relationship of Holly and Thor.  Opps!

9 hours ago, moules said:

Holly is an exhibitionist.  Thor not so much.  He reverted to little boy shyness when Tereza and Holly pulled his towel away.  However, he did not object to Tereza filming him -- in PoV close-up-- and Holly fucking in the living room, on Holly's smartphone.  Based on that episode as a sample size of one, I don't think Thor wants Holly to engage in lesbian sex.  It would have been very easy for Thor to suggest to Tereza to play with Holly as he was fucking her, but he did not.  (As has been noted, Kylie didn't want Rus playing with the girls, ---see the orgy in Radi's bed.)

I have not seen any previous sign of Tereza as a dom, or as a sub, but as you have noted she clearly has experience based on last weekend.

With Monica away, RLC should invite T&T and H&T and Masha to spend a night in the B-4 penthouse, and see what happens in the spa.  To my knowledge, Tereza and Holly have never showered together.  Is that a Thor directive, or a Timu? 

Whow.   Did I miss this? Date and time please.

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Whow.   Did I miss this? Date and time please.

Several months ago.  Holly, Tereza, and Thor were playing on the living room couch.  Thor and Holly started having sex, and Tereza was filming.  It ended abruptly because Timur and Tweety came into the living room from one of their bathroom 'trips'.  As I recall this was a quickie in the truest sense of the word, and whether it might have become more energetic if but for the interruption, who knows?

This may have been the same night that Thor pulled Tereza's shorts down and spanked her.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2022 at 5:53 AM, Keen Observer said:

I'll respond to you later with what I viewed that told me that Radi's leaving was not her decision.

You don't have to reply further.

"what I viewed that told me that Radi's leaving was not her decision" - tells that you know nothing!

• Haha 1