B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

The return of Polya has pushed everyone out of their malaise. Polya has had two nights of memorable activities that were long overdue on RLC. There may be a lot of new people on RLC are being marketed to but I don't believe that what RLC subscribers want to see is the same programming that they can see elsewhere for free.  The initial marketing vision of RLC was to voyeurs. I think that for a time RLC has forgotten what that means. 

I have been watching Holly's body language for a while. I sense that she is aware that something is perhaps happening with Thor and Tereza. (A partner can ALWAYS tell but will ignore their intuition 99% of the time.) Holly will ignore anything that comes up that she perceives as threatening for the sake of her own security. For that very reason, I think that she is the one who will need the most convincing before anything of an on-camera sexual encounter could happen between the couples. Both she and Timur are insecure I believe. But Masha should try to get them all to come out of their shell before she leaves for home.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kris66 said:

Again..... Do you have any evidence that Radi was removed by RLC or just left herself by her own free will?  I am amazed of the level of "I think I know it all" here.

I'll respond to you later with what I viewed that told me that Radi's leaving was not her decision.

• Haha 2

I missed the realtime but just watched some of the replay. I don't know what else Masha could have done to entice Timur to fuck her.  First, shaking her naked tits in his face; then, getting naked in front of him and then playing with herself while they watched her in the shower; Tereza seemed to enjoy Masha's show and rubbed her pussy really hard while Timur dried off Masha's naked body. I don't think she would have a problem with them fucking. So the only other possibility is that Timur was too afraid to accept Masha's invitation.

They all must just be playing this out as another RLC tease. Masha went to bed so why are they all still on the same bed just looking at each other if not to provoke viewer inquiry? We know that both women are sexually intelligent so there must be some expectation that keeps them all there?

Edited by philo
typo
  • Haha 1

So I think that Tereza's reaction to Masha's shower scene in comparison to Timur's needs some analysis. Timur laughed and pointed at Masha's naked body. Tereza put her hands between her legs and rubbed her pussy. I wonder what they each must have been thinking at the time. LOL 

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

So if I understand correct, you " approve" his actions... Am I right??  

I don't disapprove of what I have seen. 

For whatever reason, Thor gets irritated and frustrated with Holly's actions. He throws his hands in the air, shakes his head, goes to his bedroom, and lies on the bed ..... pissed.   (no violence)  The problem is between Holly and Thor, and there are too many people involved in their relationship.  At this point, Tereza interferes and approaches Thor for a lengthy "talking to". ( note1: this is interesting as Tereza is usually somehow involved in the issue .... kissing, nipple sucking.     note2: if Thor is such a bad guy, why would Tereza go near him.) A discussion takes place, but no one is listening to Thor's views.  Later, Thor and Holly talk (alone) and make up.   This scenario has repeated itself many times.

A week age at B2, both Holly and Tereza pissed off their boyfriends, and the guys returned to B5 .... irritated. The guys were going bug-shit at B5, waving their arms, calling, texting, working themselves up. Thor returns to B5 to talk to / confront Holly. Tereza has a "talk to" with Thor in the B2 hallway. Later, Thor is trying to talk to Holly, but is ambushed by 2 to 3 other females. (again .... too many people interfering)  He get up to leave and is stopped by Tereza who is blocking the door. Tereza pulls him away for another "talking to".  Thor is trying to talk with Holly and resolve the issue. ( no violence)  As Holly sits alone sulking, Thor is sitting at the dining table, talking with Tereza and Danaya. All are laughing, having fun, flirting. (so much for the big bad abusive monster)

Tonight, Holly didn't feel well and laid down on the bed. Tereza suggested a pill and water. Thor pulled a pill from a drawer and Tereza tried to give it to Holly. Holly got up quickly to leave, brushing aside Tereza. Thor grabbed Holly's arm and pulled her back. I don't know what Thor said, maybe " hey WTF, we're only trying to help".  Holly was annoyed Tereza, .... now she is pissed at Thor. Holly takes the pill in a defiant manner, " there, I took the f**king pill, happy now"  Thor falls back on to the bed in exasperation.   Holly and Thor have an issue again.

Masha sticks her nose in. Yeah- she is an expert on relationships.

As Holly calls a friend alone, AGAIN, Thor is surrounded by people giving him a "talking to", and not listening to what he has to say.

Simple:  if Holly keeps doing things that piss off Thor and they argue .... move on Thor, pack your bags, go.  If Thor keeps upsetting you and having disagreements /arguments ..... move on Holly, end your relationship, pack your bags, move out.    

Masha probably knows as much about on-camera group sex as anyone on RLC. If she was not able to get a rise out of anyone in this group then perhaps RLC should consider writing off this project. They all should be given a bus ticket back to Russia. Tereza, I think, still has some untapped mysteries that are worthy of further RLC inquiry.

• Upvote 1