Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

On 9/27/2022 at 11:54 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

She herself has said she doesn't like them, that's why she has never owned any (since being here on rlc anyway). The closest she came to having 'formal' shoes were black flat ones she had many years ago. 

❌ Cross Mark Emoji on Skype Emoticons 1.2     In her wardrobe 10-12-18

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, i've already addressed about me being wrong on this from what others have seen.

Yes you have , which is admirable, Although the rest of the usual suspects who joined you in trying to intimidate Max Ragnor are backward at coming forward, and admitting they could possibly be wrong and he could just possibly be right. 

I'm not a lover of the guy, far from it in fact, but I dislike bullying more, especially when those doing it really don't know any more than he does but like to think they do.

I'm quite surprised at you, as you don't enjoy criticism and smart remarks directed toward yourself, but somehow you have allowed yourself to be pulled into the world of the other cretins who love to dish it out but cry and whine ( foul ) when its returned.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

that was when Leora She was dressed in a black skirt and a white shirt.  black tights  

Not in that particular sequence Pulo, but you may well be right about other occasions.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes you have , which is admirable, Although the rest of the usual suspects who joined you in trying to intimidate Max Ragnor are backward at coming forward, and admitting they could possibly be wrong and he could just possibly be right. 

I'm not a lover of the guy, far from it in fact, but I dislike bullying more, especially when those doing it really don't know any more than he does but like to think they do.

I'm quite surprised at you, as you don't enjoy criticism and smart remarks directed toward yourself, but somehow you have allowed yourself to be pulled into the world of the other cretins who love to dish it out but cry and whine ( foul ) when its returned.

Thanks for the support. I didn't want to start a  skirmish by reporting what I had seen.