IMPORTANT! CC MASCOT CANDIDATES!

Foamy T. Squirrel

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd like a clit like that if no one else had to see it. I doubt this is real, but if you guys had a hot lady, and thre first time you saw her naked this popped out. Would you go with it, or run out screaming into the night?

Steriods...no thanks

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd like a clit like that if no one else had to see it. I doubt this is real, but if you guys had a hot lady, and thre first time you saw her naked this popped out. Would you go with it, or run out screaming into the night?

I actually wouldn't ash, since a woman with an unsually larger than average clit, would actually be more of a turn on, just as it is for many women's considerations in regards to guys who are considered much more endowed as far as their penis's are concerned.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 3:40 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Our old mascot has died.

Candidates are being requested. It is required that they have an appropriate mascot outfit, be over the age of 18, and reflect the values of CamCaps members.

Please post any mascot you would like to nominate. Voting commences November 8.

Nominees so far are:

1662397217071718.jpg

h-photo-u1.jpeg

KillerBarney.jpg

1657062522983.jpg

1657937747888 - Copy.gif

1652638643630.jpg

crocked cat.JPG

1611661503980.jpeg

download (1).jpg

They're not virgins, stupid.jpg

Gwyllm (WW).JPG

Biden's Secretary of Health.JPG

Sorry foamy,  I would have given top likes if the ridiculous excuse of humanity had not been posted in the last pic although I believe it was done so for humor.