B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

As I promised , when the time is right and if things continue being “ bed and breakfast “ , will for sure make my complain .. 

So , one of biggest Esmi’s fans here and I promised that since both she and her sister have been affected by the ongoing war and Esmi in a way has never been the typical “ GOV “ or “ Single “ ( nowadays as it is called ) , would never be really strict to both of them . The time has come though seeing Esmi simply having a life outside RLC and simply using her “ apartment room “ so as to get the financial monthly benefits , store her winter / summer clothes , keep herself busy when her outside activities aren’t that busy to have her not inside RLC “ apartment room “ .

I have been “ blaming “ many others who personally gave me the impression that they are only there for eat/sleep/wake up/repeat and providing zero content ( except if a woman spending 7-8 hours per day in the apartment is fair enough for some people .. ) , zero content is having also hobbies , doing activities , be social , show a general pleasant feeling being part of this company and doing this job ( cameras exposure ) . 

I am in the sad situation to say that ,  in my humble opinion , Esmi has gone to the level that we have seen by many girls who prefer to hide their own personal private life and at the same time show no interest ( which is even or equally worse by having a double life on and off cameras  ) . The girl who was shining , enjoying her stay and had slowly built a really gradually increased fan base , everyday that passes she loses this number of followers simply by showing that the people who admired her , elevated her , gave her the attention and the popularity which led her being the Number 1 talked and watched girl for a certain period ( AND ULTIMATELY PROVIDE HER MONTHLY FOR HER NEEDS IN BARCELONA ) , she has now chosen to live her life elsewhere and in a way showing that she can actually make it off cameras easily . 

There you go Esmi , despite personally not losing my faith that it will always be up to this amazing woman to have things her own way , it is also a work what you have chosen to do . You don’t feel happy or this is too much , please , save yourself and the people who comment each and everyday about you , the majority knows that you pay attention  to what it is written but there’s no point to stay in a place  that doesn’t provide you the freedom and happiness you possibly search . 

RLC is a cruel world and as soon as a tenant realizes that for anyone there’s an expiration date , they should take their things and go . Look what has happened to tenants who preferred to go more than their expiration date , tenants like Leora , Linda , Nelly , Bogdan , these are all people that the ending bell has rung but obviously the color , taste and shape of money is way too sweet , nice , addictive and incredible to abandon it / quit it .. If Esmi wants to go in the archives as a non respecting the audience tenant , the clock is ticking dangerously for her .. otherwise , the originality , truth , amazingly beautiful and incredible Esmi that captivated the audience will have a place in our minds and hearts and PERSONALLY I expect this woman to shine again . If not , please , don’t torture yourself and free yourself from something that it doesn’t please you anymore ( except of course the money corruption is also too much for you - totally understandable of course ) …

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Don't fuck with Marlene

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

a total gangster......people here think these are just some dumb broads (girls/women)    what is more normal with women is they are calculating and covert ... she is a bad ass woman ... they aren't duped into this prostitution  ..they Choose......  they are working us over knowing all about the game they play.... we have seen proof of this many times with these so called  Do Nothings 

Marlene is a Bad Ass Bitch and plays he outside game hardball