Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

I may aa well be explicit: I don't think that Martina and the Big Guy would leave the comfort of the sofa to go the the balcony to stand up for that length of time; I don't think they were smoking or sitting in those tiny chairs. I think the were spending that time of the astro-turf carpet, either sitting or lying down.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Seeing what the balcony looks like raises a whole new set of questions about past activities: When Martina and the Big Guy went out there for 30-40 minute late night sessions, was it for the smoke break that some were alleging? I thought there might be lights out there but it seems that only the ambient light from indoors illuminates the area. I was expecting to see a smoking station with ashtrays and cigarette holders but it does not look like that at all. I was expecting there to be lounge chairs where the Big Guy would get comfortable but it seems like there is hardly adequate seating for an average size person in those tiny chairs. Martina seems to be comfortable lying down when there. Yup, I've got a whole new set of 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I may aa well be explicit: I don't think that Martina and the Big Guy would leave the comfort of the sofa to go the the balcony to stand up for that length of time; I don't think they were smoking or sitting in those tiny chairs. I think the were spending that time of the astro-turf carpet, either sitting or lying down.

I think Alberto did some renovations to the balcony.  Was that before or after this one time event.  Why are you so fixated on this event?  It must get you excited to think that something may have happened between them as improbable as it would have been.  They had a cigarette and talked outside about a subject that they did not want you to hear or understand.  End of story.  

• Upvote 2

It is amazing to read how the "experts" try to discount what someone else has posted, and then they end with their own speculation...except that they offer no evidence. They are so fixated on what other people are thinking and posting that they take no time to reflect on why they are even here. Is it to compensate for something they missed during early childhood? Is there as special school somewhere that teaches that kind of logic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What ever the reason someone tries to rationalize and validate all of Martina's behaviors will never be understood. What is very clear is that their  brain cannot accept the fact that many people saw physical intimacy (touching, biting, and snuggling) between Martina and the Big Guy and there is nothing the apologists can do to change that.

• Haha 1

So the logic that @Deepdave wants to promote is what he just told us: That the balcony that we see now is not the same balcony that existed on the several times that Martina and Big Guy went there late at night. He says it's been "renovated" by Alberto. Renovations? Really? You would think he would take a moment to point out what those renovations might be if he was seriously trying to make his point? He would certainly do that if he had any evidence. So what does he do instead? He launches into an ad-hominem attack focusing on my motives. His thinking there is that if he can get people on his side who don't like any of my post, then he wins without having to produce any evidence of his own. It's classic. Lastly, he does not want you to think beyond his feeble response so he tells you "End of Story". Like "Please don't ask me to defend what I just said". Well @Deepdave, you just stepped into a pile of your own excrement because I'm calling you out.

Maybe it's only me who cannot see the evidence of "renovations" on Martina and Alberto's balcony (recent or otherwise). LOL Perhaps what @Deepdave means is that the floor was dirt or concrete before the installation of the grass carpet? Or perhaps he means that the flower boxes were not there before? Whatever the "renovations" were, it should not be that difficult to back up this allegation. It especially should not be that difficult to explain WTF that has to do with what I initially posted? I'm still waiting to hear this...I'm sure it's going to be a good one. LOL  

So now let us leave the minor issue of "renovations" for a moment and focus on the main point of the  @Deepdave logic: He says "They had a cigarette and talked outside about a subject that they did not want you to hear or understand.  End of story".  So in his mind, this declarative statement rules out any possibility that they had something they did not way you (us) to see?   There is no possibility for that theory to have any weight at all up against what @Deepdavemust know for a fact. He did not say that is what he believes, he did not say that is what he thinks. he did not say that is his theory. (The quote is cut and pasted from his post) If he does know that as he stated, then the only logical thing to assume is that he was there.  I think that @Deepdave has made his point.

For me. it is one hell of an ugly balcony. It looks like a storage area for a lot of their junk...doesn't seem like any renovation occured...it's a dump. Maybe that will change but M&A should take a look at Karol and Kos's balcony for inspiration...it's very nicely done in the area off K&K's  living room at least. Although apparently the two couples have have chosen not socialize even though they live on top of one another. I still find that situation weird.

1 hour ago, philo said:

So now let us leave the minor issue of "renovations" for a moment and focus on the main point of the  @Deepdave logic: He says "They had a cigarette and talked outside about a subject that they did not want you to hear or understand.  End of story".  So in his mind, this declarative statement rules out any possibility that they had something they did not way you (us) to see?   There is no possibility for that theory to have any weight at all up against what @Deepdavemust know for a fact. He did not say that is what he believes, he did not say that is what he thinks. he did not say that is his theory. (The quote is cut and pasted from his post) If he does know that as he stated, then the only logical thing to assume is that he was there.  I think that @Deepdave has made his point.

You are truly obsessed.  You have made 8 posts without saying anything.  Keep fantacizing about the big Guy and Martina, that's what this forum and RLC is all about.  We don't see or hear everything that this couple does.  Too bad.  You will always be displeased with whatever I say.  But have a great day anyway. 

• Upvote 2