Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

There is an awkward discussion going on here for months. One side claims things that may or may not be true. And immediately the small fraction of Martina defenders react and argue as if they know the truth, but also have no evidence.
A forum friend from the USA drew my attention to something that I investigated more closely. I've finally found a piece of circumstantial evidence, and I'm curious to see what the Martina defenders' answer is.
On October 2nd, the evening after the birthday party with the hot girl called Barbina (formerly Zeus) and Martina's travel companion Luis, Martina left the apartment around 6 p.m. She comes back around 10:30pm and seems a little drunk. She takes off her jeans in the living room. Alberto is right next to it. He immediately sees that Martina has put on the panties the wrong way round (front is at the back). She immediately takes it off and puts it back on the right way round. (I've checked when she went away it was the right way around).
The reaction of Martina and Alberto is worth seeing.
Stupid question: are there panties that rotate by themselves?

For those who want to see for themselves:
2 Oct shower, pussy shaved, etc.
17:46 Underwear put on
18:07 M leaves apartment, takes home-made terrarium with her.
M about 10:30 p.m. home and eats what Alberto has just gotten from a fast-food restaurant.
22:51 takes off jeans. Alberto sees the wrong panties.
M takes off panties and puts them back on the right way around.

I hope I didn't make any observation error, I checked everything twice.

Hi all. Earlier today I sent in a post but I hit the wrong keys and it accidently went into a new topic instead of going directly to the Martina-Alberto forum. So I'm reposting again here. I cancelled my sub to RLC due to boredom of content. Because of that I didn't pay much attention to CC either. I've resubscribed to RLC and wanted to broach a previous subject to see if someone here has some new input to share. I find it really unusual that Martina and Alberto have yet to reach out to Karol and Kos. In previous posts it seemed like the general opinion here was that RLC frowned upon Russian/Ukrainian participants "mingleling" with the Spaniards. So, does anyone here have any new reasons as to why Martina and Alberto apparently have not contacted Karol and Kos...at least on cam? Is there bad blood between Martina and Karol? Some mentioned the language barrier but both Martina and Koss can understand and speak reasonable English and Martina can understand and speak a little Russian, thanks to Nelly and Bogdan. For two RLC couples living in the same building to not contact each other seems really weird.

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

There is an awkward discussion going on here for months. One side claims things that may or may not be true. And immediately the small fraction of Martina defenders react and argue as if they know the truth, but also have no evidence.
A forum friend from the USA drew my attention to something that I investigated more closely. I've finally found a piece of circumstantial evidence, and I'm curious to see what the Martina defenders' answer is.
On October 2nd, the evening after the birthday party with the hot girl called Barbina (formerly Zeus) and Martina's travel companion Luis, Martina left the apartment around 6 p.m. She comes back around 10:30pm and seems a little drunk. She takes off her jeans in the living room. Alberto is right next to it. He immediately sees that Martina has put on the panties the wrong way round (front is at the back). She immediately takes it off and puts it back on the right way round. (I've checked when she went away it was the right way around).
The reaction of Martina and Alberto is worth seeing.
Stupid question: are there panties that rotate by themselves?

For those who want to see for themselves:
2 Oct shower, pussy shaved, etc.
17:46 Underwear put on
18:07 M leaves apartment, takes home-made terrarium with her.
M about 10:30 p.m. home and eats what Alberto has just gotten from a fast-food restaurant.
22:51 takes off jeans. Alberto sees the wrong panties.
M takes off panties and puts them back on the right way around.

I hope I didn't make any observation error, I checked everything twice.

Maybe you should check it a third time.

If you look at camera 6 on the 2nd of October at 17:46:27 you can clearly see that her panties are inside out, the side seams are visible and the label is on the outside. She left (and came back) from home with her panties inside out.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_6?ts=1664725587&from=share

At 22:51:00 she takes off her pants and if you listen (and understand) what they say, she is telling Alberto that she has left the house with her panties inside out (not the back in front, but the inside in outside), turns it over and shows Alberto what they look like, because they are new.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_2?ts=1664743858&from=share

The lack of rigor when analyzing and reporting data can lead to demonstrating just the opposite of what one wants to demonstrate...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

If you look at camera 6 on the 2nd of October at 17:46:27 you can clearly see that her panties are inside out, the side seams are visible and the label is on the outside. She left (and came back) from home with her panties inside out.

At 22:51:00 she takes off her pants and if you listen (and understand) what they say, she is telling Alberto that she has left the house with her panties inside out (not the back in front, but the inside in outside), turns it over and shows Alberto what they look like, because they are new.

The lack of rigor when analyzing and reporting data can lead to demonstrating just the opposite of what one wants to demonstrate...

There's a reason for everything.   If she is out and has an accident, then all she has to do is reverse them to the opposite side rather than tossing the garment away.   Never let a little brown skid mark destroy the evening.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, emnv said:

Thanks for the correction. Sorry for my mistake.

On 10/10/2022 at 8:22 PM, StnCld316 said:

There's a reason for everything.   If she is out and has an accident, then all she has to do is reverse them to the opposite side rather than tossing the garment away.   Never let a little brown skid mark destroy the evening.  :biggrin:

LOL ! And I will add...

I think it was the other guy who got Martina's panties all mixed up and Martina showed Alfredo that the guy was funny for doing that to her and the guy was sure that Alfredo would not be able to see it. What a good joke that Martina made us !!!!

Do not ask who the other guy is...

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina working late...

Interesting: Martina dressed casual tonight. Black bra, tan panties (not matching), tight blue jeans, blue tank top/tee shirt, white button down dress shirt-long sleeve. Necklace, ear rings, and a bit of make-up. Martina, Alberto, and Taco left the apartment at 19:12, Alberto with the dog leash. Alberto and Taco returned at 19:34.

So where is Martina? Da Da Daaaa.    06:00 ..... and no Martina.