Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

2 hours ago, philo said:

Why is it that when we theorize about who Martina is with when she sleeps away from home (which is quite often), we think of her being with a guy rather than with a girl (Nelly excluded)? 

A guy, we know what he do and think to do when he sleeps away and Martina do the same ....::)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only know she wasn’t for sure with Nelly 😏🤣

But in all probability, she works in a bar or a club and if an "opportunity" occurs,, she spends the night at someone's apartment...as simple as that.

P.S. And not too far away, as she knows she is often intoxicated and has to make sure to get back to the apartment quite 'easily'.  

When I observe Martina in relationship to a visitor, I try to look for cues that will help to indicate what her relationship might be to the guest. To a practiced observer, these cues can be as valuable as understanding the language. Sometimes the cues can be about their proximity to each other...does she observe social distance or is she inside the intimate zone (about 18 inches)? Another cue might be in how she adorns herself for the visit...does she put on jewelry of any kind...does she use perfume? Another cue might be in the facial presentation...is she animated toward the guest or is she quiet and pensive? The main thing that stood out with this visitor today, is how Martina chooses to dress. Her choice of clothing for going out with this girl helps to establish how she sees her role in relationship to her. 

• Haha 1

Before today's visit, Martina spent time grooming her pussy in the tub. She also spent time grooming her nails. I learned from two of my past bi-sexual girl friends that attention to the fingernails is of upmost importance to anyone who spends lots of time playing with a pussy. Some women take it very seriously and will inspect the hands of a prospective lover before consenting to proceed. It only takes a few vaginal infections from small tears due to ragged fingernails to teach them the value of prevention. (Having spent a lifetime learning trivia like this, I just could not resist sharing) LOL 

• Confused 1

The expressions on Alberto's face as Martina jerks him off are so weird!  It looks like he's completely disinterested and gets repeatedly distracted by the TV and other things.  Almost like he's thinking, "Go ahead and jerk my dick if you want, but it's boring." 😆  Of course, all that changes when she wraps her mouth around it!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

The expressions on Alberto's face as Martina jerks him off are so weird!  It looks like he's completely disinterested and gets repeatedly distracted by the TV and other things.  Almost like he's thinking, "Go ahead and jerk my dick if you want, but it's boring." 😆  Of course, all that changes when she wraps her mouth around it!

That's right. She seems to be saying "ok pass me that, I'll fix it for you!"

It's Martina who controls the oil change and she knows about small cylinders like that... Alfredo has nothing to do...

For Martina: the jobs is done and it ok to think about her for the night to come...

Search Notice

A young attractive woman from Barcelona has been missing her t-shirt since Oct. 12.

She left her apartment at 7:12 p.m. on Oct. 1, accompanied. When she came home alone at 7:03 the next morning, while undressing, she realized that her new expensive t-shirt had been inexplicably lost.

Description: Young pretty and attractive woman, slim, about 25 years old, long brown hair.
Clothing: Black bra, tan panties, tight blue jeans, blue tank top/T-shirt, white button down dress shirt-long sleeve, white spotted sneakers, brown round handbag, necklace, ear rings.

If you can provide any information on the whereabouts or the location of the T-shirt, please contact us here.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2