Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

I underestimated Dina.
There was a lot going on under the covers
and the hands of both explored many things.

Somehow this scene reminds me of the Alessandro/Tanya story when Babi talked Alessandro into staying and then they all ended up in that bed. probably the trigger that Dina and Alessandro separated at that time.
maybe revenge?
But we have to wait for the effects of the alcohol to wear off.

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If you said that Elvis was with his hands on her tits I could agree with you but his dick was far from her pussy.

I'm not going to debate you on this because obviously don't know what you are talking about. Unless you have the experience of having been in a similar situation, there is no way that you know what was possible under the covers. You are only talking about the same thing as everyone else..what we were able to observe and what is our perception of what we saw.  I have had a similar experience and (trust me) when a woman backs her ass up to you, then nature has a way of helping the pussy find the dick.

Some are still finding it difficult to accept that sex can occur, whether we observe it or not. For example it only took Bruno about six seconds to fuck Stella on the sofa while his girlfriend, Gina, was in the next room. Yet some people will attack someone for asking a question about what might be happening under the covers. These people think that they are smarter than the average CamCaps subscriber. The only time you will see them demonstrate this behavior, is in a situation where they cannot be proven wrong. But they never answer the obvious question...how the fuck do they know what is happening under the covers if we who also watched the same scene, cannot say what happened under the covers?

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

Will you accept the voyeurs' response, or will you insult them as always because they never see the same thing as you?

You have payed me the highest compliment by acknowledging that others "never see the same thing as you". I am so proud to be identified with the people who are not among the average...the people who follow their leaders. I am proud that I don't rely on crowd consensus or pundits like you to tell me what it is that I just saw. Thank you sincerely!

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Can anybody explain to me what the hell is going on in Masha's apartment? Dina and Elvis???? WTF 

No kidding. But she was like that with Sasha and their friend Dasha. Every other nite they switched around. Of course eventually Sasha and Dasha became a couple.  Maybe that was Marsha’s plan 

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Here, Masha's foot is still moving, she must enjoy the show 😁
maybe not, since everyone is sleeping without touching each other this time 🤣

Hey everyone...this is what someone wants you to believe. Now go watch the replay of Masha and see if this statement represents what you saw. (Because the episode is so long, he is counting on you taking his word for it).

You would think that anyone who knows any of Masha's history with facilitating three-way, four-way, and group sexual experiences would stay far away from trying to suggest that there is noting going on under the covers in Masha's bed. LOL If I'm not mistaken, this is the same guy who said Dasha and Masha were friends and that their was nothing going on under the covers with Dasha and Sasha. LMFAO.

Ok so I guess you all call this little cock teaser friend of Masha.....Dina ? She needs to quit fucking with Elvis's mind, and get on with finishing what she has been starting every  minute she can since she showed up !!!!!

I just hate a little cock teaser that will not be a pleaser.

Has anyone ever asked themselves.."what is a global moderator?" Is it the same person who has been trying to practice the art of the game better known as the "long con"? That same art best described by P.T. Barnum when he bragged " There is a sucker born every minute"? I see someone who uses his limited knowledge of public apathy to empower himself with self appointed status. I see him perpetrating this status with never having any accomplishment with merit. He relies on evidence that the tendency of many is to respect what represents as authority. So anyone with the right emoji will garner support on a media platform, where anonymity is his friend and where facts don't matter if people perceive you as in charge.     

I have enjoyed Dina when she visits Masha's apartment.

I'll watch the events as they unfold, BUT. 

I can not understand the sudden attraction / affection between her and that dumb-ass Elvis. I was surprised to see a naked Dina in the same tub as Elvis (and Masha), exposing herself to him.  Strange ..... she just met the guy. Later, in bed, Elvis is between the girls, and everybody is cuddling up close. Again, .... Strange .... she just met the guy. During the night, Dina snuggled into Elvis's arms, and he was not shy about wrapping his arms around her. Meanwhile, Masha is sleeping on the other side of Elvis. Throughout the night there was a lot of movement under the covers. Not just sleeping body rollovers, no no no;  body repositioning, nut to butt spooning, arm movements  ...... general Hanky-Panky.  The "friendliness" continued the next day, and night.

I think of Elvis as a convenient dick for Masha to use. History: Elvis was in Masha's bed, shown the door ... OUT, Sam arrived a few hours later, Masha and Sam ..... fuck buddy's ( no Elvis ), Sam leaves, Elvis comes crawling back, Masha needs a dick, so he stays. 

I have no idea why Dina is wrapping herself around this guy.         

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1