Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yes I understood your question
That's why I'm asking you if you know whatsapp? Because I know that most of the girls in Barcelona share a group of this type between them to give each other information and since Masha often comes to Barcelona, I guess that she is also part of this group.
So they may just have talked to each other about this kind of group to agree on accommodation while they spend some time in Rome for Tani and her girlfriend.

But as you could say, Tani is a good friend of Lilith, who herself has become a friend of Nelly, who herself is a friend of Masha, snowball effect 😁

Masha came to Barcelona not so long ago, and you don't see everything either, so Lilith may very well have met Masha outside too

I forgot to say that Masha is also a friend of Taylor's, and I believe that Tani and Taylor have been chatting quite a bit lately, Taylor chatted also a lot with Tani's guest, although I haven't really paid attention to their chat, it's also very likely that Taylor matched Masha and Tani/Tani's guest

In fact, there are plenty of possible possibilities in the end.

That's likely how she likely came across that guy who's called Elvis.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, omedo said:

I think it's Jamie Foxx in "Django Unchained"...

I think you are correct.  It is a strange tat for a girl, particularly as it is such a large, prominent tattoo at that.  A relic of a previous life as a pole dancer, or of a boyfriend?  To me, it says 'Don't mess with me'.spacer.png

WWW.IMDB.COM

Django Unchained: Directed by Quentin Tarantino. With Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington. With the help...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Sorry you missed it. It was widely discussed in the forum. The folk who had been proclaiming that she was Masha's sister had to eat shit.

Are you talking about Piper?  She's the only one I've ever seen referred to as Masha's sister. 

Tasha is a friend of Dasha that used to visit the Dasha and Demid apartment and has also been a tenant on VHTV.

• Upvote 1