Welcome the NEW couple!

Guest xvoyeurx

she have go in toilet for change the clothes,lol,not sure we see something interesting for the moment,it's normal,it's the first day

but it's not a problem for me,my membership is finish and j have not renew for the moment,j prefer wait some weeks for renew

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

she have leave the appartment this afternoon with long black pants and she back in white short,maybe she have take shower outside appartment.

for the moment,my first impression,she need some weeks for relax with cameras

I said this in the random discussions thread but I'll say it here since this is where the discussion has migrated too,  but I don't necessarily find her attractive nor do I find her body to be anything special. Right now I'm just hoping that they have a decent and interesting relationship and aren't bat shit crazy like those other spaniards.

BTW, she changed in the hallway earlier today so I don't think she's all that hung up about being in front of the camera.

It's funny that the first split-second a couple is announced, the first thing some people do is run straight to google to try to find personal shit on them before they've even spent a full fucking day in the house. And of course by 'funny' I really mean, 'what the fuck are you thinking?'

I couldn't agree with you more. Leave it to some people to fuck things up.

The second thing that's done for new couples when they arrive is that all the CC dudes complain about the man, criticize his penis and the way he uses (or fails to use it), and explain that they could fuck her better.

It's coming. You know it is.

The second thing that's done for new couples when they arrive is that all the CC dudes complain about the man, criticize his penis and the way he uses (or fails to use it), and explain that they could fuck her better.

It's coming. You know it is.

Yep, each time the woman doesn't want sex and the guy just starts playing video games some sort of automatic script starts running that posts stuff like "what is wrong with him", "is he a eununch", "I would do her 24/7" and my favourite.. "He must be on drugs." Which will be used if he eiter eats to much, games to much, laughs to hard, eats to little, goes to the toilet or cooks dinner

I am not sure about this, specially the last part  ::). Paul and Sofia seem to be the constant victims, but it's mostly a  handful of CC members that are annoyed about their sexual behaviour. I don't know where you read this  ;D or maybe this is a preemptive strike.  ???

bonjour a tous

je viens de voir le nouveau couple ça commence bien lol ils baisent dehors sur la terrasse  a mon avis ça va être circuler y a rien a voir lol

elle a traverser le salon en se couvrant les seins frotti frotta en slip sur le lit

ils sont nouveau laissons l'effet se faire on verra bien

bisous a tous

Océane ;) :-*

a noter ça a durer moins de cinq minute lol