B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

2 hours ago, Detrez said:

I honestly think the camera is covered up or unplugged.  Similar situation happened over on VH and the viewers are pissed.  

the only thing that changes is that after three minutes VHTV calls the tenant and explains the problem and everything is solved in five minutes

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Detrez said:

I honestly think the camera is covered up or unplugged.  Similar situation happened over on VH and the viewers are pissed.  

It seems s though Lilith unplugged the NV on purpose so no one could see what was going on.  I saw when she pulled it right before the lights went out. I could see a little of it though it was dark.

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is very clear that Esmi is a good friend of Mathilda, she cares a lot about her. 💖

It seems as though Esmi cares a lot for a lot of people more than I've seen with anyone else, IMO.  She was the same way with Alana, before she left.  I believe Esmi is the reason a lot of departures with her presence end in a very good way.  She's not my type but, I love her anyway for the way she is with or without anyone else.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

It seems as though Esmi cares a lot for a lot of people more than I've seen with anyone else, IMO.  She was the same way with Alana, before she left.  I believe Esmi is the reason a lot of departures with her presence end in a very good way.  She's not my type but, I love her anyway for the way she is with or without anyone else.

She is a good person, no doubt about it.

• Upvote 3