B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Not theirs, RLC's. At least it's what looks like since Mathilda was crying and Marlene was really sad the last few days.

I didn't want to say anything else about this any longer at the moment, because I just don't know.  Maybe I should've kept my big mouth shut, since I'm the one who actually started this thread because I was only speculating from what I was seeing with Matilda and others.  I guess we'll have to wait and see, for sure.  I 'm hoping what I was thinking isn't true.  I'm not saying it is.  Besides what do I know, it's my speculation from what's been going on since yesterday.  There are others that may know a whole lot more about whatever is going on than I ever will.  

17 minutes ago, RonS said:

Maybe she will use that energy elsewhere😏❤️

Sleeping with a bra 🤣🤣….love it

last 24 hrs been a constant whining and moaning lol….and is everyone here old as fuck 🤦‍♂️. Some douche was insulting me  on my age a few months ago 🙄, and I am 45 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Sleeping with a bra 🤣🤣….love it

last 24 hrs been a constant whining and moaning lol….and is everyone here old as fuck 🤦‍♂️. Some douche was insulting me  on my age a few months ago 🙄, and I am 45 🤷‍♂️

What's  the point))))

9 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Wow, first they get rid of solid performers like Radi and Ulyana, now they get rid of two more great ones but hang on to the do nothing girls. Its business decisions like that  you would think they are trying to loose subscribers, unbelievable.

I think you still haven't understood the concept of these apartments, none of the girls are doomed to stay forever even if the participations are longer than before, Marlene has been on RLC for 8 months, at one point, unfortunately you have to leave room to restore interest in the project
It's like a series, they change the cast to attract more audiences, it's make or break, but at least they're trying something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I think you still haven't understood the concept of these apartments, none of the girls are doomed to stay forever even if the participations are longer than before, Marlene has been on RLC for 8 months, at one point, unfortunately you have to leave room to restore interest in the project
It's like a series, they change the cast to attract more audiences, it's make or break, but at least they're trying something

zaba arrived the same day, esmi nearly 8 months kristy nearly 10 months ago, i dont see them packing