Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

7 hours ago, Howard said:

She's been with him since high school.  Her life experiences, when it comes to a personal level, are very limited.

She needs to be wined, dined, and fucked (as in being in a relationship) by a couple people (out of her comfort zone) to reflect back whether Paul should be her chosen one.  As that will not happen, here is where she is and will be.  Can't see these two break-up as their world revolves each other.

I've felt that way about both of them.  It wouldn't surprise me to find out they are both the other's first, and likely only, one.  Leora needs to experience two well equipped guys who know what they are doing and are long lasting to have at her in a threesome for a few hours.  Then she could go back and teach Paul a few things.  Or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, curious101 said:

I think in the U S they see which way the ballots are favoring, and if it's not the party they want, they go out and find 50,000 ballots in their favor in the back of a truck somewhere😄

Hello friend. I believe that for sure. I really can't stand either of these corrupt rotten to the core parties. I'm closer to a libertarian than anything. more for some things Republicans say they want to do, but neither party is for people like us, just the rich and donors. And I got nothing against rich people, since I will be very rich someday myself ! Wait, you may already be rich! If so. Can Guy and I move in with you awhile. Our rent just jumped up 300 month!

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hello friend. I believe that for sure. I really can't stand either of these corrupt rotten to the core parties. I'm closer to a libertarian than anything. more for some things Republicans say they want to do, but neither party is for people like us, just the rich and donors. And I got nothing against rich people, since I will be very rich someday myself ! Wait, you may already be rich! If so. Can Guy and I move in with you awhile. Our rent just jumped up 300 month!

Just ask fetterman for help, since the people of Pennsylvania rather have a guy that can't speak two sentences together correctly

• Like 1

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

Good Morning  

great monday to all

14/11/2022  14/ November/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash' You are already richer than you think ! If you wake up in the morning breathing, appreciate what nature has given us, have a few good friends and an attitude that appreciates a laugh, then you are richer than many of the dollar millionaires.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just ask fetterman for help, since the people of Pennsylvania rather have a guy that can't speak two sentences together correctly

Hi SPYING, hows everything with you? Omg, we had the worst people running for office here in Pennsylvania.  Fetterman and Dr Oz! 2 idiots for Senate, and a couple of other turds for governor. And I live right outside of Philly, and the dumbasses voted beck in the same shitheads who are doing nothing about the horrendous crime situation in the city!

If not for our family and friends we might move to Montana. We've been there and its quiet and beautiful. Maybe the Duttons could help us get on our feet out there! Lol 

did you have any decent human beings running where you from?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi SPYING, hows everything with you? Omg, we had the worst people running for office here in Pennsylvania.  Fetterman and Dr Oz! 2 idiots for Senate, and a couple of other turds for governor. And I live right outside of Philly, and the dumbasses voted beck in the same shitheads who are doing nothing about the horrendous crime situation in the city!

If not for our family and friends we might move to Montana. We've been there and its quiet and beautiful. Maybe the Duttons could help us get on our feet out there! Lol 

did you have any decent human beings running where you from?

Yes in Florida we had plenty of Republicans win 🏆 I also have a decent size land in Alabama which is also Republican 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi Ash' You are already richer than you think ! If you wake up in the morning breathing, appreciate what nature has given us, have a few good friends and an attitude that appreciates a laugh, then you are richer than many of the dollar millionaires.

Hey Jimbo, I agree 100% and I appreciate all the things you said. It definately is what some might call the little things that make Guy and I the happiest! Of course the billion that lucky bastard won the other day wouldn't break my heart either! 😊. Have a good evening!

• Upvote 1