Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally, I do not see what she sees in him but that's her prerogative.  

One would think after all the abuse in the previous apartments she would have just walked away but she didn't and stuck around for the constant physical and emotional abuse.  In this apartment he hasn't shown any abusive nature yet but give him time he likely will. Maybe he took Anger Mangement Classes before coming to Prague.  

He did show the physical side in this apartment, about 2-3 weeks ago in the bathroom, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her head down to look in the bath....It was enough to make her cry.

Like I  said SC, He's an educated intelligent lowlife arsehole!

• Upvote 2

Ils obtiennent un appartement meublé gratuit, tous les services publics payés, et ils touchent un revenu mensuel d'environ 2 000 euros.

Puisque Paul est soit disant ingénieur ,il doit bien gagner  sa vie ,alors pourquoi ils ne partent pas au lieu de rester dans un appartement a ne rien faire a jouer avec un hélicoptériste et de pourrir RLC

56 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He did show the physical side in this apartment, about 2-3 weeks ago in the bathroom, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her head down to look in the bath....It was enough to make her cry.

Like I  said SC, He's an educated intelligent lowlife arsehole!

Strange that no one other than you wrote it, given how many are ready to describe everything Paul does in the apartment.

Personally I don't remember this scene, probably that day, when it happened, I was not at home. Then for the rest there was no change of attitude on the part of Leora or Paul in the following days (maybe that's also why i don't remember this thing).

It is not an accusation against you more than anything else I find it curious that some people are ready to describe what Paul is doing at that moment but when it is really necessary to criticize Paul they have not written anything (and in fact I do not remember this scene in the bathroom).

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Étrange que personne d'autre que vous ne l'ait écrit, étant donné le nombre de personnes prêtes à décrire tout ce que Paul fait dans l'appartement.

Personnellement, je ne me souviens pas de cette scène, probablement ce jour-là, quand c'est arrivé, je n'étais pas chez moi. Ensuite pour le reste il n'y a pas eu de changement d'attitude de la part de Leora ou de Paul dans les jours suivants (c'est peut-être aussi pour ça que je ne me souviens pas de ce truc).

Ce n'est pas une accusation contre vous plus qu'autre chose Je trouve curieux que certaines personnes soient prêtes à décrire ce que Paul fait à ce moment-là mais quand il faut vraiment critiquer Paul ils n'ont rien écrit (et en fait je ne souvenez-vous de cette scène dans la salle de bain).

Personnellement je n'ais pas vue cette scène ,mais je pense que c'est très possible quand ont voient le gestuel qui a parfois avec la chienne Éva

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Strange that no one other than you wrote it, given how many are ready to describe everything Paul does in the apartment.

Personally I don't remember this scene, probably that day, when it happened, I was not at home. Then for the rest there was no change of attitude on the part of Leora or Paul in the following days (maybe that's also why i don't remember this thing).

It is not an accusation against you more than anything else I find it curious that some people are ready to describe what Paul is doing at that moment but when it is really necessary to criticize Paul they have not written anything (and in fact I do not remember this scene in the bathroom).

It happened, someone drew my attention to it on replay. So hopefully that same person will read this and confirm it, just to keep people happy......I don't lie or mistake what I see!

PS...October 16-17

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It happened, someone drew my attention to it on replay. So hopefully that same person will read this and confirm it, just to keep people happy......I don't lie or mistake what I see!

PS...October 16-17

It must have been a wake-up call For the bathroom to be dirty  

Paul it shouldn't be like this 

should be affectionate For Leora and Eva 

much love and friendship 

• Like 1