Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

A serious travel tip for anyone planning to visit the American South: Don't ever, ever, ever do what this guy is doing. Most juries will acquit if the testimony is "You Honor, I came home and found him in my bed". 

• Haha 2

So I ask the forum police, is it yet safe to assume that because of the evidence that we just saw: (leaving home after midnight; taking alcohol refreshments and taking a change of casual clothing, etc)  that it is at least possible that Martina may be planning to spend the night with the Big Guy?

hoy viernes y el martes fueron fiesta aqui , mucha hizo puente de fin de semana , mi teoria es que martina cogió un avion a su provincia a ver a su familia , viaje relámpago con una maleta pequeña , y vuelta aqui para el fin de semana . tan simple como eso . hay vuelos muy baratos si los reservas con antelacion .  esto es una suposicion mia , no algo que escuche o vi .

47 minutes ago, philo said:

He did not appear to be tired when he was jumping up and screaming at the TV screen during the game.

41 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

But now he’s tired.

I gather, no sex between Alberto and Martina, so the forum is finding other listing material to discuss. However, I am glad you all are continuing to pay for Martina’s education, lifestyle and living expenses for both (Alberto and her). 

And a must say, it is a bit early in the morning for me to be reading junk mail before tea. Although, I had to see if the translators were correct about Martina’s return. 

I believe the big guy is a very nice person who has far less intentions and romantic interest in Martina than most of the users reading this forum. 

Martina has been part of a conversation that she may have been characterized as being somewhat of an exhibitionist.  I don't believe the big guy is gay, works a lot like Alberto, but I believe he understands or knows more about her, than Alberto (from all that Martina has shared him and not Alberto).

I read he has known Alberto and Martina since they moved into RLC and worked with Martina when she was a waitress, and they are good friends. 

He appears to be intelligence, with substantially higher moral rating than Martina and possibly Alberto but seems not interested in Martina other than the friendship. 

26 minutes ago, philo said:

So I ask the forum police, is it yet safe to assume that because of the evidence that we just saw: (leaving home after midnight; taking alcohol refreshments and taking a change of casual clothing, etc)  that it is at least possible that Martina may be planning to spend the night with the Big Guy?

Not the forum police, long from it!  But Nawh!  While I don't have proof either way, I would venture to say she is not having an overnighter at the big guys place but spending the night somewhere just not with the big guy. We'll see who returns back to the apartment first Alberto or Martina. I believe Alberto going out, dating other women is what Martina has always pushed him to do. If that is true, it could be her first big mistake. Will it lead to very separate lives and separate beds? I hope so, since I can't see it and can only read about it.  

5 hours ago, philo said:

So Martina and the Big Guy again!!! The scene that started to develop with them on the sofa just now is the closest to the scene that started me watching this apartment. Martina just presented her sock-clad feet to his face for him to smell her toes. This is starting out like we may get some more evidence as to whether the people who say he is just a friend are correct, or whether he may have the benefit of personal intimacies with her.

4 hours ago, philo said:

Martina has pulled her hair back...very classic and beautiful style. I think that when women do that it means something. Martina won't get much attention, however, while the game is on...also classic. LOL 

3 hours ago, philo said:

Big Guy must have balls to go and lay on Martina's bed.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Waiting to see if Martina changes clothes while he watches.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Oh Philo's fantasies are in overdrive 😂

• Haha 2