B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

Sucks her tit, palms her ass, rolls a joint together, shares at toilet together. Why does someone on this forum want us to believe that there is nothing to all of this? If that is true, and this guy just randomly takes these liberties with Martina and she allows it, then that would mean that she is available to anyone who wants to cop a feel...or more. What female lets someone share a toilet with her unless they have some type of relationship? I would say an intimate relationship but, if not, then what does that say about Martina?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

At 05:45:40, camera #3-20, Kristy finishes her shower and lets Martina into the bathroom. Martina pulls down her pants and sits on the toilet. At 5:46:35, Plaid Pants opens the door to the bathroom, peeps around and sees Martina on the stool, and is apparently invited in. He proceeds to lock the bathroom door and Martina points him towards the cabinet (as it asking him to find some toilet paper for her). He looks but does not see any toilet paper. So Martina then stands up, flashing her pussy, and pulls up her pants as he pulls down his pants and replaces her on the throne. They had conversation as Martina washes her hands and turns to looks at him while they talk. Martina dries her hands and then turns to look at him as they continue their conversation. Martina continues to watch him as he pulls up his pants as they talk and they both leave at  05:48:53. I know I have been told that there is nothing to this any of this and that may be so since I am not knowledgable of Russian or Spanish culture.  However, if this type of behavior is so commonplace, then why have we not seen it before on RLC?    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, philo said:

At 05:45:40, camera #3-20, Kristy finishes her shower and lets Martina into the bathroom. Martina pulls down her pants and sits on the toilet. At 5:46:35, Plaid Pants opens the door to the bathroom, peeps around and sees Martina on the stool, and is apparently invited in. He proceeds to lock the bathroom door and Martina points him towards the cabinet (as it asking him to find some toilet paper for her). He looks but does not see any toilet paper. So Martina then stands up, flashing her pussy, and pulls up her pants as he pulls down his pants and replaces her on the throne. They had conversation as Martina washes her hands and turns to looks at him while they talk. Martina dries her hands and then turns to look at him as they continue their conversation. Martina continues to watch him as he pulls up his pants as they talk and they both leave at  05:48:53. I know I have been told that there is nothing to this any of this and that may be so since I am not knowledgable of Russian or Spanish culture.  However, if this type of behavior is so commonplace, then why have we not seen it before on RLC?    

Is that val & Jul in there apartment because I thought they was lesbians 🤣

• Haha 1