B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

15 minutes ago, timber said:

Nice that it finally came after 11 months. As I've said before, I'd be happy if the old Kristy is back. We all know what she's capable of. That doesn't mean the 11 months prior to this somehow don't exist either though.

She has been masturbating every day for 11 months without hiding anything, so she has already evolved because she did not do it when she lived in Moscow
I don't understand why no one takes this into account for her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

She has been masturbating every day for 11 months without hiding anything, so she has already evolved because she did not do it when she lived in Moscow
I don't understand why no one takes this into account for her

Agree she been doing great, masturbated a lot.

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Does it ever cross your mind that not everyone is willing to have sex in the apartments because of the cameras 🙄🤡

You seem to have a real problem with other people having opinions. And you seem like kind of a dick. 

If you actually bothered to read any of my (few) comments about Kristy, you'd see that what I complained about was the non-stop, cynical clickbait shows for 11 months. I hate that shit, and it's disappointing to see someone who was such a great roommates tenant do it. This party (and yes, bringing a bf back) seems way more like the old Kristy. So if this is a change to the more normal version of Kristy we saw in Moscow, great. If she just goes back to doing a cut-rate Sofie imitation with Monica after this, then that's unfortunate.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, timber said:

You seem to have a real problem with other people having opinions. And you seem like kind of a dick. 

If you actually bothered to read any of my (few) comments about Kristy, you'd see that what I complained about was the non-stop, cynical clickbait shows for 11 months. I hate that shit, and it's disappointing to see someone who was such a great roommates tenant do it. This party (and yes, bringing a bf back) seems way more like the old Kristy. So if this is a change to the more normal version of Kristy we saw in Moscow, great. If she just goes back to doing a cut-rate Sofie imitation with Monica after this, then that's unfortunate.

As everyone here, y’all assume and demand without putting a single thought. All I see is that you are all wrong about everything…it’s actually hilarious