B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

17 minutes ago, philo said:

At 05:45:40, camera #3-20, Kristy finishes her shower and lets Martina into the bathroom. Martina pulls down her pants and sits on the toilet. At 5:46:35, Plaid Pants opens the door to the bathroom, peeps around and sees Martina on the stool, and is apparently invited in. He proceeds to lock the bathroom door and Martina points him towards the cabinet (as it asking him to find some toilet paper for her). He looks but does not see any toilet paper. So Martina then stands up, flashing her pussy, and pulls up her pants as he pulls down his pants and replaces her on the throne. They had conversation as Martina washes her hands and turns to looks at him while they talk. Martina dries her hands and then turns to look at him as they continue their conversation. Martina continues to watch him as he pulls up his pants as they talk and they both leave at  05:48:53. I know I have been told that there is nothing to this any of this and that may be so since I am not knowledgable of Russian or Spanish culture.  However, if this type of behavior is so commonplace, then why have we not seen it before on RLC?    

So, it's quite common for friends to go to the bathroom together.
There are Public unisex toilets in several places

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Alberto up now looking for Martina. There were jokes a while ago about how long it took Bogdan to drive Martina home from the Villa. It looks like she may have taken that same long route home again and may have gotten lost this time. LOL

Where I live, going into the bathroom with a woman to whom you are not wed could get you arrested and possibly a requirement to register on a national database with law enforcement whenever changing living locations.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So, it's quite common for friends to go to the bathroom together.
There are Public unisex toilets in several places

I don't know Noldus, I'm skeptical.    I have seen two or more females going to the bathroom together, nature call, check makeup, complain about the bonehead date they have.  Never seen two guy friends head off to the toilet at the same time, .... you pee, I'll just be company. Never seen a boy-girl couple occupy a single bathroom to use the toilet. " a gentleman always allows a lady to pee first ".  Martina in the bathroom with her guy friend, both using the toilet ..... strange to me.    

• Like 1

We have long traditions of community in the bathroom 🙂 

I have to admit that it's probably not that common anymore and not with a boy and a girl together. But it has become more and more common now with unisex toilets. We don't have such open stalls that you can see over to the neighbour, but closed rooms, but shared washrooms The reason for gender-neutral toilets is equality.Also for trans people

DSC_4537.jpg

uGJlBAWQ-n2DrBvP7Yin1QREDRnoRu3lZfeTybJen2rw.jpg

intervju.jpg

• Confused 1

A lot of Martina's male friends are gay.  And the girls I know who have gay male friends often let them touch them and go to the bathroom with them because they view them just like their female friends.  So this may of been the case tonight.  I am not gay, but had a female friend years ago that liked to chat with me in the bathroom while she peed.  Nothing ever happened between us, but for a couple of years there, I probably saw her pussy more than her bf.  We were just very comfortable around each other and didn't think anything of it.  We both knew that we were never going to be together so it didn't matter.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, philo said:

Where I live, going into the bathroom with a woman to whom you are not wed could get you arrested and possibly a requirement to register on a national database with law enforcement whenever changing living locations.  

I'm sorry to read that you have to live in a country where peoples freedom is restricted.... 😥 Hope you will not get any trouble watching RLC....😉

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1