B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It was enough to talk about Tim's old date to see her again today 😁

Indeed.  She is more animated than Tani.  I think this confirms Tani's statement in the kitchen, after being asked, that "Tim is not my boyfriend."

When I first saw the blonde next to Tim, I thought it was Tani disproving my statement that Tani only visits B-7 for parties.

When do we get to see the back of Monica!! She has got away with laying in bed doing absolutely nothing to contribute to RLC. She is a lovely girl who seems popular with all the girls but she does nothing.

if all her 'highlights' were linked in a video it would be about 2 seconds long and be the most boring video ever made!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Ahhhhhh.... Kristy's stupid painting game AGAIN!  When will she finally step up?  

with everything kristy does it always involves some kind of costume or other childish stuff.  she's always wearing something on her head whether it's a pair of ears of some kind or a hat or something.  she is a showgirl all the way.

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

When do we get to see the back of Monica!! She has got away with laying in bed doing absolutely nothing to contribute to RLC. She is a lovely girl who seems popular with all the girls but she does nothing.

if all her 'highlights' were linked in a video it would be about 2 seconds long and be the most boring video ever made!!!

i'm sure there is a lot of viewers that want to see the "back of monica" when she's heading out the door for the last time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Monica's bed SM show. Question is: Who's next after Taylor.

pick me ..lol   love nutty playful girls...  these girls  are my kind of girlfriends ... the good old days of never bored 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

pick me ..lol   love nutty playful girls...  these girls  are my kind of girlfriends ... the good old days of never bored 

Come on, get in line. The pegging order.

Taylor do spice monica's bed up.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, northguy said:

Come on, get in line. The pegging order.

Taylor do spice monica's bed up.

I happy to let you go ahead ... age before beauty ..... but you might have me beat on both so go get him ....NEXT !

• Like 1