B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

Noldus

4 hours ago, pikinana said:

Masha with no top, Tereza sucking Masha's tits.. Masha sucking tereza's tits.. wtf is going on

The same shit that goes every time they get together. They'll tease each other for a few hours then go to sleep. It's the same routine with these three every single time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

weird how 4 people can just disappear?/ I'm guessing a no camera bathroom? 

Timur probably went for a private fuck and Masha had to barge in ...wonder how that will work out ..

T&T's bathroom has no camera, but you can see in there when the door is open, the only other place without a camera is the balcony (hat's if it has a balcony)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Masha is unloading to T&T on what a absolute psycho  Sam was and how she fell in love with him and he went to Montenegro to see Dasha & Sasha Mostly in english

I bet 5 euros that Masha would get back together with Sam just to fuck. I mean, just see how she behaves with Elvis...

• Upvote 1

i honestly still can't believe that there are people that actually think something magical was going to happen just because masha is on loan.  it's all for grabbing subs and that's it.  for those of you that don't like timur because you think he fucks everything up, i personally admire him for the restraint.  maybe you all should be wising for elettra and her gang of slugs to become the next b5 tenants, i'm sure you will get all the crazy shit you ever wanted.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i honestly still can't believe that there are people that actually think something magical was going to happen just because masha is on loan.  it's all for grabbing subs and that's it.  for those of you that don't like timur because you think he fucks everything up, i personally admire him for the restraint.  maybe you all should be wising for elettra and her gang of slugs to become the next b5 tenants, i'm sure you will get all the crazy shit you ever wanted.

The reason people don't like Timur is he is too insecure. Tereza is an intelligent adult woman but Timur wants to control what she can and can't do. Even if she had playful sex with Masha  it would be just for the fun of it and she would still be Timur's girlfriend the next day. If he can't handle the way Masha is around Tereza, then she should not be invited.  He really needs to get over his insecurities and trust issues.