B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Question. Does any one know how they find new participants? Do they advertise or is it simply friends of friends?

Back in the day they were all traveling models, and the couples were part of the St, Petersburg street actor guild, and some were from the St. Petersburg theatre, All the rest were either related or friends.

Today I believe they all know each other somehow, or most of them anyway.

I know that RLC does advertise or did at one time. I have no idea how it works now as the website has changed ownership many times since it's inception.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Esmi and Zaba are only girls I'm remotely interested in right now...mainly because they weren't at the back of the queue when the ugly genes were dished out...but they're leaving soon. My sub has ran out at just the right time it seems...😏

Emsi and Zaba are natural beauties that will be missed and hard to replace.

• Like 3

"The Most Erotic ESMI"

SHE IS DONE AND SHE IS GONE:

What a shame as one of the most watched and most popular all time tenants has turned thier back on us the voyeurs who watch RLC daily.

RLC needs to realize who the participants are who draw the most viewers, from a CC standpoint she was and will always remain one of the most talked about participants ever in all of the 10 years that I have been a member. Good or Bad she drew so much interest and now she has almost all but disappeared. SAD !!!  image.jpeg.6dd812ca1910b1711867a5bcf3ca8a75.jpegSee the source image

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Erotic ESMI"

SHE IS DONE AND SHE IS GONE:

What a shame as one of the most watched and most popular all time tenants has turned thier back on us the voyeurs who watch RLC daily.

RLC needs to realize who the participants are who draw the most viewers, from a CC standpoint she was and will always remain one of the most talked about participants ever in all of the 10 years that I have been a member. Good or Bad she drew so much interest and now she has almost all but disappeared. SAD !!!  image.jpeg.6dd812ca1910b1711867a5bcf3ca8a75.jpegSee the source image

I did renew because of her and ironically my subscription is about to expire as she is leaving…well that’s a sign 🤷‍♂️🤣

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I did renew because of her and ironically my subscription is about to expire as she is leaving…well that’s a sign 🤷‍♂️🤣

So ESMI is leaving RLC ? Man what a void that is to fill !!! How do you know she is leaving RLC ?