B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I was out for many days but to me is very clear that Sera does much less than Esmi. I'll keep my eyes on her but looks like many here tells the truth about Sera.

I was being sarcastic and making fun of certain people lol….they can quarantine this apartment 

26 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I was being sarcastic and making fun of certain people lol….they can quarantine this apartment 

Sera is a 1000 times more boring than Esmi ... At least, Esmi had given us memorable moments , just the way she touched herself, so sensually ... Sera DOESN'T KNOW what sensuality means !  

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sera is a 1000 times more boring than Esmi ... At least, Esmi had given us memorable moments , just the way she touched herself, so sensually ... Sera DOESN'T KNOW what sensuality means !  

That’s what I said 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think Elmira misses Esmi !  At least, they were talking ... Sera is almost ALL her time in her room , on her phone in the same pathetic position she has been since her first stay ... Like she NEVER moves !  👎👎👎

I think people need to suffer so next time something good comes along, they keep their stupid opinions to themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

I think people need to suffer so next time something good comes along, they keep their stupid opinions to themselves 🤣🤣

That will never happen..... Serafima is very beautiful woman, and blessed with a pair of the nicest tits that dreams are made. She has a great tight ass and nice long back breaker legs.

I have to believe that there is way more to this lovely woman than meets the eye, and at some point maybe like old proverb goes :3rd time is charm:. Sera will decide that there is a reason why she keeps coming back to RLC. She has to want to be watched (Exhibitionism).

I do know that if Sera would get passed her insecurities, that she would bring many viewers along for the ride with her. Sera just has to accept that she wants to be watched, then allow her deepest fantasies to become reality.

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That will never happen..... Serafima is very beautiful woman, and blessed with a pair of the nicest tits that dreams are made. She has a great tight ass and nice long back breaker legs.

I have to believe that there is way more to this lovely woman than meets the eye, and at some point maybe like old proverb goes :3rd time is charm:. Sera will decide that there is a reason why she keeps coming back to RLC. She has to want to be watched (Exhibitionism).

I do know that if Sera would get passed her insecurities, that she would bring many viewers along for the ride with her. Sera just has to accept that she wants to be watched, then allow her deepest fantasies to become reality.

I will give you the true resaon why she coming back: it's because of the easy money nothing more

this girl not interest me at all personally and about her body i prefer much more the body of Tani or Lilith or Tereza

Seraphima is not my cup of thea at all because of her comportment since she is on RLC and this visit will have the same result of the last ones

I really don't understand why some guys keep watching her it's a waste of time after you do what you want i give you my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think Elmira misses Esmi !  At least, they were talking ... Sera is almost ALL her time in her room , on her phone in the same pathetic position she has been since her first stay ... Like she NEVER moves !  👎👎👎

At this point I think everybody misses Esmi😊

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RonS said:

At this point I think everybody misses Esmi😊

Esmi was lovely but I also miss Zaba. At least the Zaba of her last two weeks. I like it when they speak English and you can understand more of what is going on.