Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a love seat. Too short to be a sofa.

Not sure about Canada, but in Australia Sofa's come in 2 & 3 seater

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what is that?

I think GF2 is attempting to make a joke (didn't work)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Not sure about Canada, but in Australia Sofa's come in 2 & 3 seater

In Canada a 2 seated piece of furniture is known as a love seat.  They are very difficult to sleep on if the person is over 165cm or 5.5 feet. One then has to curl up like a ball or have their feet hanging over the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada a 2 seated piece of furniture is known as a love seat.  They are very difficult to sleep on if the person is over 165cm or 5.5 feet. One then has to curl up like a ball or have their feet hanging over the end.

i'll go with the feet hanging over the end option lol

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tle said:

I missed her napping on the sofa... Welcome home Martina...

Sounds like the beginning of a new Chapter for Martina, if she confesses to Alberto, perhaps she will be without Alberto or perhaps Alberto will no longer be receiving favors. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i was just curious what she was talking about lol

Hello Frank,
Yes indeed, sarcasm
About Linda and Tibor: Linda's 'occupations' are: sleeping, being on the couch, watching TV, being in bed, checking her cell phone, rarely having a smiling expression, eating ordinary meals and being absent from time to time....Martina is doing the same..., but at least, Martina masturbates a lot and and it's good to relax when you are under tension.

The expression on Martina's face lately says a lot, something is happening...From a woman's point of view, I notice that she is losing that radiance in her expression, that 'joie de vivre' that makes others interested in you. I don't know why but she is losing that....

P.S. I like Karol and Kos, in the apartment next door. They do everything smoothly, foreplay, tenderness and each takes into account the pleasure of the other. My current boyfriend, always starts with a long tenderness and ends with a very intense physical and I end up very tired...He is 10 years younger than me, it makes a nice mix of energy between him and me.  But I'm bi like Martina and like to 'look' at other woman. Nelly have a very strong sexual energy...in spite of all the rest that makes her what she is...::)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Martina was visually upset about something just before they left for the Xmas break. She was talking on the phone to somebody and she was almost in tears it seems.

Most likely a family member's ill-health, based on past information disclosed by some members.