Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Tasha is packing the rest of her stuff.

Oh, I just saw she is about to move out. That's kind of disappointing. I had hoped for a longer-term development with perhaps some visitors and some more action in general. Now the whole thing has more the impression of a GOV girl who had sex just somewhere else. Well, at least she wasn't a do nothing girl like so many currently in GOV. 

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Just because Tasha was their roommate doesn't mean there will necessarily be a replacement with a new one

Tasha is mostly a close friend 

Only Dasha and Sasha alone will be quite boring in the long run. The idea to make the apartment a little more lively with a younger girl was really ingenious, although unfortunately not much has really happened yet. 

One can only hope that something is planned for this room. 

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, I just saw she is about to move out. That's kind of disappointing. I had hoped for a longer-term development with perhaps some visitors and some more action in general. Now the whole thing has more the impression of a GOV girl who had sex just somewhere else. Well, at least she wasn't a do nothing girl like so many currently in GOV. 

Only Dasha and Sasha alone will be quite boring in the long run. The idea to make the apartment a little more lively with a younger girl was really ingenious, although unfortunately not much has really happened yet. 

One can only hope that something is planned for this room. 

what are you smoking!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Is kinda sad to watch Tasha leaving the project but I'm also happy that she have other plans. I wish her good luck on her future endeavors and a happy live with her man (Sam?). I saw how hard she worked for this to happen. 

🥰💖

The bitter and sad truth is , that , without the financial help of RLC at the current difficult times , most of the tenants would struggle to achieve things they have in mind with any normal “ compatible “ job . 

Karol and Kos is the biggest example , two people who are completely behaving and living normal even in front of cameras , they wouldn’t ( better say it would have taken much more ) have made it so easily in Barcelona . As you see , they are still in front of cameras trying to achieve parallel goals. 

Tasha - personally and for me - was kind of indifferent to me , I always have a problem to “ connect “ with people who so clearly use the camera world for other achievements first . For example , Venera and Lion are making extra money but I NEVER get the feeling that this job for them comes second , they look committed  and enjoy . Tasha , I was always getting the feeling that she’s there just to make money - for as you say - make her things .. of course this is how I see it and how I “feel” it , it just makes me wonder how much difficult might be for all these people to have normal jobs rather than being in front of cameras ( from waitresses to any work that many people do during their youth times to make  money ) , where i love for example , a waiter can make from April to October on a cafe , easily and definitely more than 2,000 per month ( they simply need to work around 12 hours per day , but a small sacrifice if you ask me concerning the  results ) 

Let’s see how the future will behave to most of these people 😇

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The bitter and sad truth is , that , without the financial help of RLC at the current difficult times , most of the tenants would struggle to achieve things they have in mind with any normal “ compatible “ job . 

Karol and Kos is the biggest example , two people who are completely behaving and living normal even in front of cameras , they wouldn’t ( better say it would have taken much more ) have made it so easily in Barcelona . As you see , they are still in front of cameras trying to achieve parallel goals. 

Tasha - personally and for me - was kind of indifferent to me , I always have a problem to “ connect “ with people who so clearly use the camera world for other achievements first . For example , Venera and Lion are making extra money but I NEVER get the feeling that this job for them comes second , they look committed  and enjoy . Tasha , I was always getting the feeling that she’s there just to make money - for as you say - make her things .. of course this is how I see it and how I “feel” it , it just makes me wonder how much difficult might be for all these people to have normal jobs rather than being in front of cameras ( from waitresses to any work that many people do during their youth times to make  money ) , where i love for example , a waiter can make from April to October on a cafe , easily and definitely more than 2,000 per month ( they simply need to work around 12 hours per day , but a small sacrifice if you ask me concerning the  results ) 

Let’s see how the future will behave to most of these people 😇

I believe your impression is wrong. I believe what Tasha was getting from RLC wasn't the money that she needed to invest in her future. It was a side job, good apartment in a small town in Montenegro with very few opportunities for a Russian to work there. She had a main job and to me it looked like RLC was more a vacation than a job that she needed money to live, like the girls in Barcelona.