Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

At least , we can easily name the disrespectful to the viewers things that RLC provides … Eleven ( 11 ) days that this apartment is on the list and there’s zero information on what’s happening with the absence(s ) …. Only to equalize the daily indifference to the paying subscribers of the two women named Serafima and Zhanna and the simply participation to the project of the girl called Lara .. Add a bit the catastrophic “ apartment “ that Esenia and Dima live plus the “ lifeless “ day life of Vera and Una and there you have it of the really complete lack of respect that RLC gives to whoever has decided to pay to at least watch people who are on cameras , who honor their presence in front of them and of course who have no hesitations to present their privacy in daily basis .. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

At least , we can easily name the disrespectful to the viewers things that RLC provides … Eleven ( 11 ) days that this apartment is on the list and there’s zero information on what’s happening with the absence(s ) …. Only to equalize the daily indifference to the paying subscribers of the two women named Serafima and Zhanna and the simply participation to the project of the girl called Lara .. Add a bit the catastrophic “ apartment “ that Esenia and Dima live plus the “ lifeless “ day life of Vera and Una and there you have it of the really complete lack of respect that RLC gives to whoever has decided to pay to at least watch people who are on cameras , who honor their presence in front of them and of course who have no hesitations to present their privacy indisputable basis .. 

No matter who owns RLC - customer service to their subscribers has always been dismal. Easy money for them so they don't care about what subscribers want. The catch phrase "real life cam on a voyeur site" is what sells and people buy into it "sight unseen" and then are hooked. Why would RLC owners/managers provide more daily/weekly information or better support? Revenue is more than expenses so in terms of providing regular information/updates RLC follows the adverb - On a Need-To-Know Basis

If you tell people something on a need-to-know basis, you only tell them the facts they need to know at the time they need to know them, and nothing more.

So in other words, RLC is saying to it's subscribers "fuck you suckers who freely subscribe to our shitty product". They say "we tell you what we want you to know NOT what you want to know!". 

To me, it is funny to hear/read constant complaints about RLC/tenants (usually from the same subscribers) but they continue to pay for the inferior product. Addiction can be strong. Subscribers should cash out to show their displeasure since harsh words mean fuck all to RLC.
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No matter who owns RLC - customer service to their subscribers has always been dismal. Easy money for them so they don't care about what subscribers want. The catch phrase "real life cam on a voyeur site" is what sells and people buy into it "sight unseen" and then are hooked. Why would RLC owners/managers provide more daily/weekly information or better support? Revenue is more than expenses so in terms of providing regular information/updates RLC follows the adverb - On a Need-To-Know Basis

If you tell people something on a need-to-know basis, you only tell them the facts they need to know at the time they need to know them, and nothing more.

So in other words, RLC is saying to it's subscribers "fuck you suckers who freely subscribe to our shitty product". They say "we tell you what we want you to know NOT what you want to know!". 

To me, it is funny to hear/read constant complaints about RLC/tenants (usually from the same subscribers) but they continue to pay for the inferior product. Addiction can be strong. Subscribers should cash out to show their displeasure since harsh words mean fuck all to RLC.

Personally , I want to believe I am a fair analyzer and opinions/ thoughts giver .. I enjoy RLC ( the last 30 hours trying to watch as much as possible of whatever was happening in B1 ) for such events and i have no problem to state what makes me furious . I praise tenants that I consider respect my monthly subscription and i will equally hammer whoever plays me a fool . 

I HATE watching tenants believing ( 😂🤣😛 ) that they are more than the company they are working , that they are more than the paying members when it is ONLY US who bring  a more than a decent life for these people . 

I will elevate and express my admiration of what satisfies  me as a viewer and of what I want and expect from RLC and at the same time , again as a viewer and of what I want and expect to watch from RLC , will completely negative hammer them for what they offer with certain indifferent tenants . To my knowledge , since I AM PAYING , I have all the right of the world to criticize , request , demand , hammer , elevate everything and everyone . 

It’s easy for me to stop paying but honestly speaking , the fun and times that this kind of entertainment offer at times , it is enough for me to have me as loyal fan . But a fan wishes always for better and hopefully , the hammering helps in the long term process ( as with current situations we can’t see it ) .. but maybe the hammering is the reason that has brought RLC in the position to expand in other cities , the hammering and criticizing might have been the reason that new people like  Venera and Lion , Elli , the expansion of Prague and the opening in 2 new countries( Poland / Montenegro ) might have helped to be brought on screens .

Overall i am satisfied but the few things that make me angry , they explode me to the maximum and need to have my frustration expressed so as not to keep it inside me 😂

On a side note , following your example of the 1 month of silence ( 😉 ) only to be able and return and why not , hammer , a wonderful in looks tenant but terrible as for what i want and expect to watch from RLC . I repeat , I SIMPLY HATE when a tenant believes that it is above of all of us who pay for their existence , this i don’t accept .  Nobody of all those people could have the life they are having if it wasn’t  because of us . Playing me  personally fool , pff , they can’t escape my fury 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Personally , I want to believe I am a fair analyzer and opinions/ thoughts giver .. I enjoy RLC ( the last 30 hours trying to watch as much as possible of whatever was happening in B1 ) for such events and i have no problem to state what makes me furious . I praise tenants that I consider respect my monthly subscription and i will equally hammer whoever plays me a fool . 

I HATE watching tenants believing ( 😂🤣😛 ) that they are more than the company they are working , that they are more than the paying members when it is ONLY US who bring  a more than a decent life for these people . 

I will elevate and express my admiration of what satisfies  me as a viewer and of what I want and expect from RLC and at the same time , again as a viewer and of what I want and expect to watch from RLC , will completely negative hammer them for what they offer with certain indifferent tenants . To my knowledge , since I AM PAYING , I have all the right of the world to criticize , request , demand , hammer , elevate everything and everyone . 

It’s easy for me to stop paying but honestly speaking , the fun and times that this kind of entertainment offer at times , it is enough for me to have me as loyal fan . But a fan wishes always for better and hopefully , the hammering helps in the long term process ( as with current situations we can’t see it ) .. but maybe the hammering is the reason that has brought RLC in the position to expand in other cities , the hammering and criticizing might have been the reason that new people like  Venera and Lion , Elli , the expansion of Prague and the opening in 2 new countries( Poland / Montenegro ) might have helped to be brought on screens .

Overall i am satisfied but the few things that make me angry , they explode me to the maximum and need to have my frustration expressed so as not to keep it inside me 😂

On a side note , following your example of the 1 month of silence ( 😉 ) only to be able and return and why not , hammer , a wonderful in looks tenant but terrible as for what i want and expect to watch from RLC . I repeat , I SIMPLY HATE when a tenant believes that it is above of all of us who pay for their existence , this i don’t accept .  Nobody of all those people could have the life they are having if it wasn’t  because of us . Playing me  personally fool , pff , they can’t escape my fury 😂🤣

At least you tend to watch the good and some bad apartments/tenants. Some subscribers watch only the Barca places and constantly bitch about them. Leora is my favorite of all but Paul ruins the visual experience. I say good things about Leora but Paul has no positive qualities. Too bad Leora didn't have a man and/or a woman that can sexually please her and bring out her sexuality more than what little Paul does for Leora. If Leora was more wild with sex activities I think the amount of her subscribers and followers would go through the roof. She is one hell of a beauty.

I love hammering tenants AND RLC when appropriate but give accolades when well deserved. I speak and participate in the forums. Emoji freaks and non-participants remain speechless and deserve my wrath for being useless gawkers. I comment in all three available forums - camcaps, xcamfan and VHTV. I posted tons of images in the xcamfan forums and a few lately at VHTV Forum. I use to follow camarads but they are the molasses of all voyeur cam sites (slow and boring as fuck plus you can't post images either like RLC). Voyeur-villa was a decent site before they closed.

Most tenants now abuse their right to appear and get paid good money while on these "real life" voyeur cam sites.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

if you tell them anything more, that's how all the bad rumors start.  tell them what they need to know and don't elaborate.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

At least , we can easily name the disrespectful to the viewers things that RLC provides … Eleven ( 11 ) days that this apartment is on the list and there’s zero information on what’s happening with the absence(s ) …. Only to equalize the daily indifference to the paying subscribers of the two women named Serafima and Zhanna and the simply participation to the project of the girl called Lara .. Add a bit the catastrophic “ apartment “ that Esenia and Dima live plus the “ lifeless “ day life of Vera and Una and there you have it of the really complete lack of respect that RLC gives to whoever has decided to pay to at least watch people who are on cameras , who honor their presence in front of them and of course who have no hesitations to present their privacy in daily basis .. 

And that is why I let my subscription go

I don't need who knows what explanations but if a participant is "on vacation" (not necessarily on vacation in the true sense of the term) at least those of RLC should have the decency to report it. I mean, it's the minimum.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, peterete123 said:

W&W and her redhead friend could move into an apartment like this, just a suggestion... maybe we would see threesomes more often

you saw a prearranged show and nothing else.  they would be a dud in another apartment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2023 at 10:22 PM, StnCld316 said:

Maybe Masha will visit.  They can relive the old times once more.   🤣

Yes for sure this house no hipe people look sam comportament they make all time bad to masha

look dasha and sasha make back to project just for money and no care

they need masha visit  or no They lost house or much different people of rlc come

dasha and sasha are make so bad this people will be kiked for prockect

for second time use masha just for back project 

Im 100 sure masha visit early Montenegro  because or not they ex lost home