Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

33 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Can we get back on topic please

OK.  Val and Jul...I think they are living a life of convenience.

Free rent and a stipend. See very little g/f-g/f interaction (unless they are binary).

2 hours ago, Howard said:

OK.  Val and Jul...I think they are living a life of convenience.

Free rent and a stipend. See very little g/f-g/f interaction (unless they are binary).

A hell of a lot more g/f-g/f interaction than Vera & Una

21 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Can we get back on topic please

What topic? Val and Jule. There's nothing to say, is there? Let's talk about sex! lets talk about sex baby - Google Search
https://www.google.com/search?q=lets+talk+about+sex+baby&oq=lets+talk+about+sex+baby&aqs=chrome..69i57.13815j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:673a8d8b,vid:qzfo4txaQJA

• Confused 1

On 4/5/2023 at 10:14 PM, Howard said:

I don't know about being in a rut.  I never fully understood couples who sleep in different rooms (unless their work schedule was a reason). But it isn't like one works nights as a security guard and the other work's days as a secretary.

Yo Howard, if they don't have sex, and sleep in different should tell us a lot.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Howard, if they don't have sex, and sleep in different should tell us a lot.

Well...until the mid 1960s, those in front of the camera slept in different beds.

Then again, those people were not binary, woke or generally damaged..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a really interesting apartment as both girls are nice to watch , we have seen visitors but then there are periods like the current one that NOTHING occurs . It is also quite strange that for nearly 10 months that the girls are on screen , their sexual interactions are really really few . 

It took also 2 weeks since there was another post from another forum member (joebloggs3 ) , also an indication that much of interest has been lost here . 

On 4/26/2023 at 8:14 PM, ddhm said:

This could be a really interesting apartment as both girls are nice to watch , we have seen visitors but then there are periods like the current one that NOTHING occurs . It is also quite strange that for nearly 10 months that the girls are on screen , their sexual interactions are really really few . 

It took also 2 weeks since there was another post from another forum member (joebloggs3 ) , also an indication that much of interest has been lost here . 

I don't think these 2 have a love affair, and only Jul has a ring on