Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

8 hours ago, happyone said:

There is a wide open world outside the apartment where you can have your own space. 

If you have time and no obligations .. but if you are working , most of the times guy seek the four walls of your own place , your on couch , your own bed , YOUR OWN WC 😆.. and when relaxed and perhaps want to spend time with yourself and not go into talks with your other half , a personal space is even better .  

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

I don't get it--he was stroking her breast and she starts slugging him.  Then she covers up under blanket. What a confusing relationship.

Maybe he didn't ask if he could stroke them.    :biggrin: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It is the days of the month - it is always like this once per month i believe - that Esenia transforms to a LITTLE DEVIL 😈😈 and show us the hat she’s capable of . Now , this is one of the really rare ( I can’t actually remember again ) times that she wears stockings , all very great welcome on that 😉 The lack of light isn’t the best but at least a bit of private moments that for sure this couple can have more but ( Esenia ? ) she does when she really feels and wants . 

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Now fucking---

Don't know what happened, but they have been more active sexually lately

they have their period and it's especially when the lady wants, because if it were just him, he would fuck her all the time 😁