I hope, the "shit hole country" russia invading Ukraine is not playing a part

yeah, something has them down

hope they can get back up

On 1/18/2023 at 2:07 PM, peking said:

from the highs to the lows

I hope, the "shit hole country" russia invading Ukraine is not playing a part

yeah, something has them down

hope they can get back up

I think it's mostly psychological from Linda and I doubt the war has anything to do with it.  She's sits/lays in bed like a potato. She does not initiate sex (or any form of romantic foreplay). She's gained weight. She'll strip to take a shower but wear a thick robe to bed.  Tibor will bang her under the covers, but she is aware of not exposing herself to the cameras. Her general movement within the apartment is more tortoise than hare.

The entire scenario is not a matter of a couple experiencing anything near the 'seven year itch' event.  Some event damaged her psychologically that IMO she isn't dealing with/working at to be a better person.

Was there not a suggestion she was pregnant at one point and she may have lost her baby? That would be a massive psychological event if true and completely understandable as to why she has been acting the way she has. 

But something needs to happen, for their sakes, as all she does is stay in bed or on the sofa whilst he stays at his computer until she's gone to bed. It can't be healthy. 

• Like 2

just a thought from memory lane ....

how amazing it used to be when Linda would cook and clean Topless in the kitchen 

every possible angle and view of one of the best pair ot Titties in RLC history   

hope to see them again soon   Love you Linda   

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

how amazing it used to be when Linda would cook and clean Topless in the kitchen 

I agree. She used to be my favorite. Now, she just seems to  be morose and distant. The old Linda seems to have disappeared.

36 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

they are the best tits in rlc history,which is why sometimes her taking a shower gets top cam!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2