Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

It's called REAL LIFE

especially with this couple . They have always portrayed ? demonstrated a Real Life experience for us since the beginning .. 

Perhaps the best example  compared to the bs shows and games of others ...anyway ? you know what I mean    can't live in the past to compare the old russian apts' and couples  but these are a Real Couple living !! their REal Life in front of us ... I respect that they don't run away and keep their experience here alive ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/22/2023 at 1:57 PM, redhead2183 said:

Was there not a suggestion she was pregnant at one point and she may have lost her baby? That would be a massive psychological event if true and completely understandable as to why she has been acting the way she has. 

But something needs to happen, for their sakes, as all she does is stay in bed or on the sofa whilst he stays at his computer until she's gone to bed. It can't be healthy. 

I think I'm the first or only one who thought that might be the case. She's actually back from being severely depressed , I know what that looks like, from something personal that happened to her. Maybe also a death in the family or a clise friend. There was actually someone staying with her during the day when Tibor was out. You can tell they still love each other so that's not the problem. She's back to working out again at times. Used to love watching her bounce up and down on Tibor on the sofa,and him squirting on her back as they always finished 🐕 style. He's always been a fave of mine, cute teddy bear!

• Upvote 1

I used to follow "Linda" on social media from what I have seen , a friend or relative had a baby. Ever since I saw the posts of them with the new baby, Linda has been in this slump. I think Linda's problem is her inability to conceive.

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think I'm the first or only one who thought that might be the case. She's actually back from being severely depressed , I know what that looks like, from something personal that happened to her. Maybe also a death in the family or a clise friend. There was actually someone staying with her during the day when Tibor was out. You can tell they still love each other so that's not the problem. She's back to working out again at times. Used to love watching her bounce up and down on Tibor on the sofa,and him squirting on her back as they always finished 🐕 style. He's always been a fave of mine, cute teddy bear!

you know I love your female viewpoints... and your quirky sexy insights   and him squirting on her back as they always finished 🐕 style. He's always been a fave of mine, cute teddy bear!  just Love it . but you get very personal with us Dorks and you are treasured here for that ... Peace and Love and I hope many squirts on your back from your lucky lover ... kiss

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, eyespy said:

I used to follow "Linda" on social media from what I have seen , a friend or relative had a baby. Ever since I saw the posts of them with the new baby, Linda has been in this slump. I think Linda's problem is her inability to conceive.

Fair enough  .. we have affection for her and would love to understand this downturn of self esteem or energy ...    again that's the true REAL LIFE exchange many come to a site such as this