Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

you know I love your female viewpoints... and your quirky sexy insights   and him squirting on her back as they always finished 🐕 style. He's always been a fave of mine, cute teddy bear!  just Love it . but you get very personal with us Dorks and you are treasured here for that ... Peace and Love and I hope many squirts on your back from your lucky lover ... kiss

Hi Mark, thx for the kind words. My female  viewpoints are not necessarily in line with my female friends. In fact a lot of them tell me I'm weird. Can you believe that?! Lol. My Guy can "squirt" on me anywhere. Except for my hair after I've showered. He knows that pisses me offbut he does it anyway. I make him pay someday! So do you have any insights as to what's going on with these 2? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mark, thx for the kind words. My female  viewpoints are not necessarily in line with my female friends. In fact a lot of them tell me I'm weird. Can you believe that?! Lol. My Guy can "squirt" on me anywhere. Except for my hair after I've showered. He knows that pisses me offbut he does it anyway. I make him pay someday! So do you have any insights as to what's going on with these 2? 

your female friends may be onto something  lol

ya know ?? I have grown to really care for these 2 ...an amazing ride   and everytime I see those gorgeous Tig Bitties of Linda  other parts seem to grow as well  ( my friends think I'm weird too ) !!

so I have to concur with the thoughtful insights of others here as we can never be sure    I believe something emotionally traumatic must have happened after marriage in the area of maybe pregnancy issues ??  the war in Ukraine was not happening when she  turned down (mood)  and they have dealt with the realities of family being distant and the things that happen emotionally there ? for years already 

depression seems to be the obvious effect on weight issues, esteem, and general morale ... what triggered it ,  is as above . 

I like the comments of folks saying she is exercising and coming back . 

and all respect to Tibor von Squirt for being loving, patient and accepting ... such maturity is admirable   ( no fits or histrionics )   ... 

care little for the negative , thoughtless comments very much   some get it, some don't 

hey take care miss X

• Like 2

On 24.1.2023 at 22:53, Feyras said:

Ich sehe immer wieder, dass ein mögliches Schwangerschaftsproblem angesprochen wird. Ich habe jedoch noch nie gesehen, wie er in ihr endete. Er scheint immer auszuziehen, wie Ashleyxyz erwähnt hat.

Er muss nicht unbedingt in ihr abspritzen, damit sie schwanger wird, wenn er viel Vorfreude hat, kann es auch so passieren.😉

5 hours ago, Friese60 said:

He does not necessarily have to cum in her to get pregnant, if he has a lot of anticipation, it can happen that way. 😉

ah yes The Virgin Linda birth story   I heard that happened before   

just  joking Friese I know you would explain anticipation differently;  like pre-cum or something like that 

• Upvote 1