Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

that was a nice sight. linda just came from her bedroom to the living room topless to put her bra on. she admired herself in the reflection from the cupboard glass door for a short while checking her body out in her tight white jeans then cupped her gorgeous ample breasts in a lacy purple bra. her right aerola was visable as she bent down to turn her jeans up and when she stood up her nipple had popped out, bonus nip-slip.

thank you linda.

On 3/16/2023 at 11:40 PM, jugghead said:

I do believe she understands now what we have been saying here. MORE TOPLESS LINDA!!! haha

Funny how I say this and since then Linda is now spending some time topless. Hmmm.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why was she in the bedroom crying (around 13:20 local time)?

Yes, and thanks for mentioning it. Normally, I do not get too involved with what happens with the members of RLC, but sometimes I feel I must.

So yeah, and for those of you that don't have the time or are not premium here is what I saw. She was texting on her phone and it seemed her attitude changed. She covered her face with her hands, got up, walked over to the jukebox, turned it off with a very angry look. Then she went to the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. After a minute she began to sob and then she had a full on cry. It was one of those "my life is shit" cries.

Now, I don't like to make drama for anyone, but she was crying when Tibor was not there. I suspect if she cried when he was there he would have consoled her but she doesn't ever cry so how can we know?

I would never assume that she is crying because of him. That is irresponsible. I would assume that she is feeling empty because, well, we see her in the apartment all day with nothing to occupy her time. I would cry too.

Regardless of my comments about enjoying to see her topless, and I do, seeing her cry that hard bothers me. Linda has always been a very sweet lady and it was hard for me to look at her crying. Typical male response to a woman crying I guess.

Linda is a good lady. I hope she is not in distress. And, I hope it was not something that is a deep hurt for her.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Has anyone had problems with RLC lately?  I cancel my subscription which they accepted and still took 44.95 from my checking account!

Contact support and you will be refunded

17 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Has anyone had problems with RLC lately?  I cancel my subscription which they accepted and still took 44.95 from my checking account!

i did,got 3 extra days on my 5 day sub,they charged me even though i cancelled and it's not the first time this happened!!!

Just now, cupid30 said:

i did,got 3 extra days on my 5 day sub,they charged me even though i cancelled and it's not the first time this happened!!!

The MAIN reason i use a disposable prepaid card with just enough to pay for the sub on it!

I know for a fact that some fuck wit that was on here has previously taken the OF links and found other social media, then taken naked screen caps of Linda about the house and sent to friends or family. ive noticed that since that has happend she has been dressed and rugged up more often and everything under the covers. the crying could be due to more of the same

• Sad 1