Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, elpinador said:

in my opinion and looking at Linda in leggings now, she seems to be pregnant... without a womb it looks more dilated and maybe that's why they're going to leave the house

In most instances,sex is required to get pregnant....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm willing to jerk tibor off in order to sniff those leggings when she's done exercising 🥰🥰🥰🤣

Placing great emphasis on the crotch area😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

In most instances,sex is required to get pregnant....

Have they been on holiday in the last few months? Perhaps they've been trying for a baby outside the house and Linda doesn't feel comfortable having sex on camera when they're trying to conceive.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Have they been on holiday in the last few months? Perhaps they've been trying for a baby outside the house and Linda doesn't feel comfortable having sex on camera when they're trying to conceive.  

It's amazing some of the stuff you guys come up with.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

It's amazing some of the stuff you guys come up with.

Why? She does indeed look like she's pregnant but there hasn't been any actual lovemaking in the appartment for a while. If they've been trying for a child, and it seems like they may have succeeded, then they must have been having sex somewhere. If it were me and my partner trying for a child, I wouldn't want to be showcasing our attempts to thousands of people online and would opt to go somewhere else. 

shes not pregnant,she has gone out off her way the last few weeks to get her weight down,she has done a good job & looks terrific, he has sex with his job,she has nothing to fulfil her time except her phone & staying in bed until late , she is bored & needs a normal life that gets him working a normal life & showing more attention to the beautiful wife he has, she needs attention.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They're suffering from RLC burnout.  Time to move on to their next chapter: Life without cams. 

This applies to quite a lot of other tenants actually .. it’s time for BRAVE changes .. 

2 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Why? She does indeed look like she's pregnant but there hasn't been any actual lovemaking in the appartment for a while. If they've been trying for a child, and it seems like they may have succeeded, then they must have been having sex somewhere. If it were me and my partner trying for a child, I wouldn't want to be showcasing our attempts to thousands of people online and would opt to go somewhere else. 

Pregnant women tend not to do laborious tasks (heavy exercises)

• Upvote 1