Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

On 1/27/2023 at 9:18 PM, EMMETT111 said:

Trump actually wanted the metal detectors shut off because he knew they wernt there to hurt him,but i guess he was okay about them hurting people that would not declare him dictator for life ,thats why he refused to act for three hours while the government was under attack

There were no police officers shot at the capital that day. 1 unarmed civilian was shot dead by a trigger happy cop who posed no threat to him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hope this topic is now final discussed. If not please use the https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/64-worldwide-political-discussions/

Thanks a lot.👍

What!!!! There are some really crazy people over there. Not like the intelligent, thought provoking, soft spoken, and well mannered crowd here.  😉  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What!!!! There are some really crazy people over there. Not like the intelligent, thought provoking, soft spoken, and well mannered crowd here.  😉  

You may be right, the other "crazy guys" are welcome too, but they should choose and use the right forum for their discussions.

Seems like Martina is completely healthy, at least it seems enough to stay up the whole night with her friends. 😁

• Thanks 1

Yes, it does appear that her friends provide her the medication and treatment to remedy whatever distress, infections, medical conditions, etc. needed. In addition, they provide the essentials for her to live and the fictitious idea of healthiness and happiness. 

She is way too intelligent for rlc and has this forum very much under her control. I’ve heard nothing mentioned of her responsibilities to her dog “Taco” while away. Yes, she has Alberto who for a little sex will do anything for her. Martina knows he too is quite challenged and can do as she pleases. 

I have mentioned before, could it be a dog in the presence of rlc makes one think Martina is virtuous and responsible? Why did she get a dog? Perhaps a wannabe? Mammals are good therapy (especially dogs) and unfortunately for Martina she may not realize she needs more therapy than Taco or Alberto to support her from what appears to be this social unruly behavior continuance.  

Wow, she has improved her quality of life, and this being assisted by her strong education. I recalled seeing and now reading about Martina’s all-nighters, from all night to all night and all day. I hope drug are not a factor, just a couple of off camera lovers. 

Oh, I know, you want to say she loves Alberto; Really? Or is it for the on-camera money?

I am hoping she comes to her senses and moves off rlc and in with the friends who are much more like her, make her much happier than Alberto and where she can gain much more lifelong experiences and successes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/27/2023 at 7:51 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi yelt. What have you read that concerns you?

Hello @ashleyxyz

I hope all is well. While the forum did not bring up the gun for conversation, it was bought to our attention by Alberto. Guns, real or not progress the behavior.  They are in my opinion an instrument of death. And while many say you must learn the use of a gun; accidents do continue to happen with the expert and non-experts.  

I would hardly think Miss Martina would care for the new behavior or factor exhibited by her too long term roommate. However, it most likely will lend itself to a reason for her to push further away from Alberto. 

But who knows perhaps it will excite her. 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Yes, it does appear that her friends provide her the medication and treatment to remedy whatever distress, infections, medical conditions, etc. needed. In addition, they provide the essentials for her to live and the fictitious idea of healthiness and happiness. 

She is way too intelligent for rlc and has this forum very much under her control. I’ve heard nothing mentioned of her responsibilities to her dog “Taco” while away. Yes, she has Alberto who for a little sex will do anything for her. Martina knows he too is quite challenged and can do as she pleases. 

I have mentioned before, could it be a dog in the presence of rlc makes one think Martina is virtuous and responsible? Why did she get a dog? Perhaps a wannabe? Mammals are good therapy (especially dogs) and unfortunately for Martina she may not realize she needs more therapy than Taco or Alberto to support her from what appears to be this social unruly behavior continuance.  

Wow, she has improved her quality of life, and this being assisted by her strong education. I recalled seeing and now reading about Martina’s all-nighters, from all night to all night and all day. I hope drug are not a factor, just a couple of off camera lovers. 

Oh, I know, you want to say she loves Alberto; Really? Or is it for the on-camera money?

I am hoping she comes to her senses and moves off rlc and in with the friends who are much more like her, make her much happier than Alberto and where she can gain much more lifelong experiences and successes.

Alberto a pesar de sus defectos es el mejor amigo que tiene Martina creo. Ella tiene algo bueno ahí. Va por los dos. Odiaría ver que alguno de ellos lo estropee.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Alberto, despite his shortcomings, is Martina's best friend, I think. She has a good thing there. She goes for both. I'd hate to see any of them mess it up.

The one good item you mentioned here is Albert is a good man, a good best friend, trusting and he will do his best to take care of her whether she respects and appreciates him and all he has contributed. But that too will deteriorate and bare grief if she is not vigilant of her misgivings.  In the real world there are consequences for your actions; Here on the voyager site she does what she wants.  

However, I again may be speaking out of turn as she may just not give a dawn. I continue to hope for the best, she will be the good bi-sexual in love with the man she is with and works harder to keep him. Martina can have it all, with her off camera female lover and stops chasing after Louis or make another big mistake and move in with him and his posse.