Adela & Axel (2023) #1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

what? 

they are more open than Esenia and she's on rlc since a almost a year 😏

I never felt ( as of course with Esenia and Dima ) that they liked it . I can say that they “ tried “ to adjust , they wanted to do things but it was never “ freedom “ for them , that’s how I interpret their stay .. but they saw / were promised also the money and that was their major reason of joining and not as I say “ money obviously the main reason but also enjoy the idea of sharing their lives “ which I never felt it .. 

Let’s say that the “ project Prague “ isn’t so easily working like the “ project Russia “ when they opened there , maybe because there is different culture and way of living , jobs , salaries and atmosphere in Europe than how it was in Russia when RLC opened . Let’s see what happens ( anyone can easily bring the more than successful couple of Venera and Lion as a counter example  ) . 

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

glad they are leaving from what i've seen little of them

you should watch right now, the couple who isn't made for the project for you and others are fucking openly in the living room with light on 

they are so afraid about the cams 🤣

Adela and Axel with a “ gift “ to the viewers , their best let’s say and most open / not shy on cameras session .. except if they move to Katie and Adam’s ? Very strange providing the best sex on the last night . 

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Adela and Axel with a “ gift “ to the viewers , their best let’s say and most open / not shy on cameras session .. except if they move to Katie and Adam’s ? Very strange providing the best sex on the last night . 

Of the very few new couples that RLC brought in, these two were the only ones that really had potential. One can only hope that it is really just a move and not a move out. At the same time, I have to say that you can still see the camera on them. Adela, for example, is always very eager to keep her face off camera. 

If they leave the project, then I see again exactly the opposite of what would have been important. Why are the do nothings like Vera and Una staying there and especially all the old couples (like Linda and Tibor), while these two are leaving. There is just something that doesn't fit. 

RLC needs more young and good looking couples. The best would be to finally have some real party people again. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Of the very few new couples that RLC brought in, these two were the only ones that really had potential. One can only hope that it is really just a move and not a move out. At the same time, I have to say that you can still see the camera on them. Adela, for example, is always very eager to keep her face off camera. 

If they leave the project, then I see again exactly the opposite of what would have been important. Why are the do nothings like Vera and Una staying there and especially all the old couples (like Linda and Tibor), while these two are leaving. There is just something that doesn't fit. 

RLC needs more young and good looking couples. The best would be to finally have some real party people again. 

Maybe they asked to leave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, switch said:

and they left the project

I hope the next on the list to leave will be vera and una

only vera and una?  the way i see it there are a bunch that need to go.  let's see, linda and tibor, martina and alberto, leora and paul, esinia and dima, carla and yanai, dasha and sasha, masha, serafima and zhanna, lavika and karina and lara, all of b4 & b5 & b7, just to name a few.

• Upvote 1