B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's why I haven't been around much because I normally to bloody social. But it being 37 cel outside and you could cook an egg on the footpath I'm watching and reading.

P.S not in the swimming pool as you would get sunburnt pretty quick too.

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's why I haven't been around much because I normally to bloody social. But it being 37 cel outside and you could cook an egg on the footpath I'm watching and reading.

Toss some of that heat down our way.  

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I work during the week and do shit on the weekends. I'm on here much more than on RLC. 

2 hours ago, kupa80 said:

I hope 'olya and Diane' will come again, it was more lively here while they were there

Olya it's possible but for Diane i have a serious doubt we will see her again on RLC after her short trip  on VHTV

after all is possible we have a recent exemple with Tasha so maybe RLC changed their politic

il y a 51 minutes, switch a dit :

Olya bu mümkün ama Diane için VHTV'deki kısa gezisinden sonra onu tekrar RLC'de göreceğimizden ciddi şüphelerim var.

ne olursa olsun, yakın zamanda Tasha ile bir örneğimiz var, bu yüzden belki RLC politikalarını değiştirmiştir.

'olya' has a great muscle and a beautiful body, her old videos are also giving errors, we can't watch

I'll finish this tangent into the Spanish criminal code.by referencing a rather long part of the code covering sexual abuse.  Sexual abuse covers an individual's lack of consent.   Some people cannot give consent because of their age or they are mentally incapacitated.  For example, a stepfather has consensual sex with his 12 year old stepdaughter.  The law says that she cannot consent to such sex because she is a minor child, and his having sex with her will be prosecuted under the law.

Another part of the law on sexual abuse covers sex with an incapacitated person. where the person was given alcohol, drugs, or any other natural or artificial substance that affected their ability to give consent.  (This law is broadly written.)

Tani and the others consumed alcohol, it seems in similar quantities.  None was drunk, like Daniel Fall-Down-the-Stairs in B-4  and Land-on-My-Head drunk.  One could say she was impaired, but no more than the others.  However, her actions in the living room where she did not object to Kimberly rubbing her bare pussy, or Tani herself rubbing her pussy with her fingers and then putting her fingers in Taylor's mouth were consensual acts that either she initiated or did not object to.

However, there was one act by Lilith that one might perceive as problematic.  At 23:21:59. as Tani's pants are about to be pulled off, Lilith gives Tani a rather large white tab to swallow.  Tani swallows without hesitation, and does not ask Lilith, 'What is this?'  Lilith has had this tab on the bed.,  The size seems too large for "Molly", and it could very well be a breath freshener strip.

To summarize, no sexual assault because there was no violence (no physical injury, no matter how minor) or intimidation.  Possible sexual abuse under the Spanish criminal code but there is a full video record of what happened, often from different angles,  and Tani's own actions prior to and particularly after the quick, interrupted sex on the bed suggest there was consent.

The Spanish criminal code regarding the crime of trespass is cut and dried.  Tim entered the residence of another person without their consent.   (If he has entered the villa at the FR door, and Kristy had let him in, no trespass.  The FR was the only area that Lilith went to, looking for him.)    

11 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

'olya' has a great muscle and a beautiful body, her old videos are also giving errors, we can't watch

I like Olya too she has a very nice body but i would like to see her this time in a couple apartment with a boyfriend

• Like 1